Best brush ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent brush! Bought the travel size one to 'test' the brushes from this brand before committing to buying the others, and it was fantastic! From the first stroke, it was like... this is what a real brush is supposed to be like! I felt like I had missed out my whole life! It added volume but not boofy-ness to my thin hair, softness, a healthy shine and helps my natural scalp oils disperse more evenly so that the top of the hair long longer to get oily and the bottom feels healthier! Best brush ever!

Excellent brush for straight and fine hair

Posted by LantauMama on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love the size for travel, and it is great for my daughter (10 years old).

good hair brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good hair bush makes my hair shine.

great brush

Posted by tadam on January 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

this brush is not too small as some reviews said. It is perfect for traveling or for a child. It does smooth the hair pretty well. We are happy with this purchase.

Love this brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brush is perfect for my daughter's fine, dry hair, it detangles gently and tames her wild bead head easily. Highly recommend this brush.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for my no-poo curly hair

Affordable And Promising Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to store anywhere in my bag. Tough to clean though and I experienced hair loss. Helps to straighten my hair with natural drying.

Not as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very small

Not For Little Ones

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Initially bought for my three year old and her tangles but the brush hurts her. It’s now called “the ouchy brush.” I Don’t recommend for toddlers but for adults it’s a quick detangler.

Fantastic, strong and gentle on hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my daughter and wish I had one my size! It’s a great little brush on wet or dry hair.