5 Steps: How to dry your hair from FRIZZY to STRAIGHT

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great brush for cutting your drying time in half but it's only part of the procedure to dry your frizzy hair to straight. To perfect the look to make FRIZZY HAIR to STRAIGHT you need multiple types of brushes. There is no way that I can achieve a straight, sleek look with just one brush. I use a range of brushes from EcoTools (all on iHerb) for different hair styles. ***For straight hair, (1) brush wet hair with EcoTools wide Detangler brush (2) dry with EcoTools Ultimate Air Dryer Brush until almost dry - it cuts your drying time in half (3) switch to EcoTools Full Volume brush (wide or thin depending on your hair) and complete the drying process by rolling the hair and pulling it straight (4) "critical" finish with the EcoTools Smoother brush on dry hair this makes a big difference (5) finish with WELEDA rosemary hair conditioner 1-2 drops (also in iHerb). If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Didn't Like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't understand why this brush has so many good reviews. I didn't find it to dry my hair any faster than usual which was a disappointment. It doesn't have enough grip on the hair to be a good styling brush and it doesn't have good quality bristles for stimulating your scalp. So it's pretty redundant really.

not suitable for curly hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't use this brush, awful for curly hair.

Stella Cheung

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The design is wonderful. It combs the hair smoothly without any locks. The ring design totally solved the cleansing problem of removing residual hairs. Great product, I've ordered twice.

Fantastic Brush

Posted by GemmaG on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it everytime I have to blow dry my hair....I not only saves me the drying time but also bring soft texture and style to my hair.

Must Buy Item

Posted by iherbbuyer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just use once time , you will love it . I bought one for my mum as mother day gift.

it's true

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was very excited about this product, and it has been a nice surprise. It works, and leaves your hair dry faster than the others. I love the bamboo handler and the size of the brush.

สุดยอด

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

หวีดีมากครับ ไม่ติดผม ใช้ดีมาก อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

My favourite brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This brush is gentle on my hair and scalp, and still very effective. I'm not sure that my hair dries a lot faster, maybe a bit, but I like the feel of it and reach for it every day.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good brush, pretty happy with my purchase,

1 2 3 4