Great as leave-in conditioner after a shower

Posted by Charybdis on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I apply this as a leave-in conditioner when my hair is still damp from the shower, and it really keeps my hair moisturized. You get so much product for the price, and it smells great. It's also fair trade, all natural, and the profits on sales go to a good cause. It's a holy grail product for me now.

Excellent quality !!!

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have bought it for my Yorkie due to natural ingredients. I like it very much. Now it is winter season, heating in the rooms but dog's coat is excellent, not dry, not matted. Only I am not fully happy because of the fact, that I need to put extremely huge amount of it to feel dog moisturized with it when bathing. So it will last not too long. So 1 star for this thing and 5 stars for quality and we have 3 stars overall.

Use this as a leave in conditioner

Posted by Evegreen on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i bought this for my kids but it works wonderfully as a leave in conditioner since it's a very light non greasy formula. After towel drying my (bleached) hair I work a small amount thru the ends. My hair is silky smooth and soft once it dries.

Very good

Posted by BeHealthyBeHappy on Jul 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to purchase this a while ago but the negative reviews on iHerb made me not to. Yet, finally, I did order it - and what a nice surprise! I loved this product! I don't leave it in, always rinse but it makes my hair well-moisturized. I am in the sun and in the sea daily and that, as you can imagine, is a nightmare for my hair but this conditioner is all I need to fix my hair.

Does its job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my 2 kids as they have rather dry hair. My daughter has shoulder length hair which gets entangled easily. It's a lot easier to comb after I apply the conditioner. Hard to find affordable conditioners in such a good size. It's a good buy!

my hear love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

- not too heavy and detangles well and make my hear shiny - it could smell better, it's a bit weak, but you can always add some extra lavender or lemon or essential oils. I give it 5 stars anyway because of the ingredients and the price - excellent ingredients!

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't detangle my daughter's thick nappy hair. Smells good though. Also I prefer the previous package design!

냄새 별로

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

유기농제품 로고나 벨레다 많이 썼는데 요것도 향이 별로예요 Das duftet nicht gut!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Would give 5 stars for natural ingredients and no chemic adds, but are giving 3, because not my favourite smell and are not sure about miracles to the hair, but I might be ordering again and again if I won't find anything better with the same, natural ingredients :) Ordered shower gel with the same name.

Doesn't Work on My 6-Years Old's Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't work for my girl's past shoulder length hair. Her hair still tangles badly after rinsing. Have to use another leave in conditioner to detangle her hair.

1 2 3 4