Leaves Hair feeling stripped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like this at all. My hair did not feel moisturized in any way. Instead it felt like stripped and squeaky. I was very disappointed

Caused Hair Loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After using this product for a few weeks I started to notice really bad hair loss. Simply running my fingers through my hair caused some to be pulled out by the roots. Sadly I purchased another bottle before I noticed this, hopefully I can return it. I will be switching back to American Crew shampoo.

What a waste

Posted by Cecilisabeth on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use to be my favorite shampoo ever. But now that they have change the composition, it makes my hair dry and tangled. I used to be able to detangle my hair with this shampoo on, it was litteraly making my hair smooth as silk. I'm so sad that now they changed it. I had to give away the bottle to some friend to try it... I have kinky curly hair btw

so bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

thought it can help to my damaged and dry hair but after first washing they are even worse. Maybe it can be good to normal and oily hair but really not for damaged hair. so much disappointed.

Drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have dry blond hair. This shampoo is too drying for me. lots of tangles after washing and just can not comb the hair even after a good mask. Bad product for me

Stripped my hair dry!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried using this shampoo with the matching conditioner and found after just one washing, my hair was very dry and hard. It felt crunchy while I was still in the shower! It's weird that for a non-SLS shampoo it has a lot of lather, so maybe that stripped all the oils out of my hair and the conditioner didn't help to offset this. Having relaxed hair, this product is too harsh for me. Very disappointing!!

awful

Posted by newday on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have dry hair and was wanting to like this. It does make your hair silky and soft and not fly away but it does that by leave a thick cream on your hair that is hard to rinse off. I like the bottle but not the shampoo.

Great at first, dries scalp later

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it with the matching conditioner, and at first it worked great - made my 3b curls softer and better defined and the ends weren't dry. However, after a couple of weeks my scalp became really dry and itchy, and now I have terrible dandruff. Wouldn't recommend.

No moisture at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My hair looked like H*** Frizzy and hair everywhere. Will not buy again.

I didn't like this at all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase