Sodium Chloride

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this shampoo as it was written it is sulfates free, but just now I noticed it contains Sodium chloride, which is also forbiden to my keratin straightened hair :( So - not a good purchase for me :(

Average shampoo

Posted by odereviews on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not as good as their Deep Moisture Conditioner. I haven’t noticed any moisturizing effect with this one. I like the scent, bottle, and the fact that it makes my hair clean and fresh, but for moisturizing shampoo, I’d expect some sort of moisture.

Strong scent.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this before I swapped to various aubrey products. It is nice, but the smell is far to strong for my nose. Contains a few rather nasty ingredients, but better then most mainstream brands.

Not as good as what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just a shampoo as the other, not special moist for my hair

OK shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It dries the hair a little, but it's OK

2 weeks review . . .

Posted by ayesyas on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

And my hair is less fall. But the smell is my problem. It doesn't give the great smell hair. I consider to repurchase as I want to see the results cause it takes the times for this kind of product. However it does makes my hair shine and silky but it doesn't last long. Not the best shampoo so far.

Smells delicious

Posted by christinelux on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This smelled liked orange powdered drink mix! So tasty :) I did really enjoy this shampoo, but I you have to remember that it is a silicone free shampoo so it won't leave your hair feeling slippery like regular shampoo. I really enjoyed this and will buy it again.

pretty ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

well... when i received the package from i herb.. the bottle seal was already broken.. and half bottle was already empty.. i guess due to poor shipping and handling ... which i was not at all happy about... as a international shopper i pay pretty high shipping cost... shampoo was ok.. nothing great... didnt feel clean afterwards.... after looking at the quantity 250 ml.. i guess it wont last you for a long time.. as one needs more product for longer hair... im not sure if i will order it again....

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is not thick. It lathers well. I did not like the scent very much because I am no fan of citrus. But the scent is not overpowering so I use it till it is empty, but won't buy again. I do not itch in the scalp using this. My hair do not feel too dry after using it.

A bit strong for my scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice and makes the hair look healthy and silky. I have a sensitive scalp, and the shampoo makes it a bit itchy and sore.