Like it, but ingridients could be better

Posted by Lucky-me on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Liked this shampoo, but wish ingredients would be better. Also need to use conditioner together because after using only shampoo my hair are too dry.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a 24yr old black woman, and this product works for me. It left my hair feeling a tad dry but I used the Giovanni direct leave in conditioner after wards and my hair felt amazing! I've been on a search for a great product for natural black hair, this one seems to be the best shampoo I've used.

Cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good for curly hair. Strips the hair of heavy hair products.

Affordable cleaner shampoo

Posted by TessTess on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lather: soft and rich, enjoyable. Moisture: must follow with hair conditioner. Scent: smells sweet and pleasant, does linger on the hair. Residue: no Price: affordable but not entirely clean ingredients. Thus deduct 1 star.

not as good as for other people

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I guess I expected much more from this product. There are so many 5-star reviews for this shampoo, but I can't give it more than 4 stars. It's certainly better than mass market shampoos, but not good enough to make me buy it again. May be it just doesn't work for my hair.

Cleans hair effectively with no sulphates

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this shampoo! It's very gentle since it doesn't contain sulphates, but it lathers well and makes my hair feeling clean. I still recommend using a deep cleansing shampoo once in a while, especially if you use a lot of styling products like I do. My scalp is quite dry, so this shampoo is very good for me. It has a very faint citrus smell, nothing overpowering. However, I don't think this makes my hair "smooth as silk" (even if I use it with the conditioner), but that's ok, because my hair is naturally thin and straight. This actually gives me some volume, which is not what I expected but a nice bonus. Many shampoos make my hair either really dry or just too flat, but this is somewhere in between, which is perfect. But don't expect this shampoo to make your hair sleek, straight and shiny if it's naturally thick and frizzy!

Very moisturizing but not cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think that it is the most moisturizing shampoo that I've ever tried. The worst thing is that I feel that it does not clean deeply the hair.

Nice shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the consistency and smell of this shampoo! It lathers well and does not strip my hair from it's natural oils. The only downfall is that it makes my hair feel a bit "heavy" and a bit hard to manage. Other that that a great product!

Moisturising, smooth, and smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am using both the Shampoo and Conditioner from the same line for about two weeks now. I wash my hair every other day (because I live in a very humid, hot, and polluted city). It's been great so far. I was experiencing very dry hair and breakage from trying to use shampoo bars and more natural shampoos. It has helped with my dry, flaky scalp and greasy roots with dry ends. Now my scalp is not itchy, doesn't flake, and my hair is much more balanced and moisturised. Would repurchase and recommend.

Bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Está bien. Cunde mucho y deja el pelo suave. Yo tengo el pelo muy seco, No le pongo 5 estrellas porque necesito uno más hidratante.