As I can not use shampoo, there is no real goodeness of conditioner as well :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this shampoo as it was written it is sulfates free, but just now I noticed it contains Sodium chloride, which is also forbiden to my keratin straightened hair :( So - not a good purchase for me :(

Quite disappointing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't deep moisture my hair at all, and my hair isn't particularly dry. It doesn't leave it dry either. It's just a very normal conditioner. I don't like the scent. I don't understand the hype with this. I so much prefer the coconut one from dessert essence.

2 weeks review . . .

Posted by ayesyas on March 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not the best. But I like the texture. Easy to rinse off. Makes hair soft and smooth. Repurchase to see the result. Wish me luck.

Not enough moisture

Posted by AnnaLL on November 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have really curly hair; 3a (http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types) This didn't give me enough moisture.

Strong scent.

Posted by HildeK on July 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works well on the hair, but the scent is to strong for me. Might buy again in the winter, but for the summer it is not usable for me at all.

Soft hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

More softer hair

No effect at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

No effect at all on dyed hair, no good, no bad.

So-so conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

There are better ones...these aren't that great.

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a nice conditioner, but it does nothing special to my hair. I bought it hoping it would help with detangling my dyed hair and smooth combing. It does help but not enough. I still have to power through with the brush. The hair looks smooth and silky, but I think it looked just as smooth and silky before I started applying this product.

nothing special