Simply the Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several natural/organic products and this is the best ever. My daughters and I all have long hair and it leaves are hair so silky soft and tangles are a thing of the past. The girls are always skeptical to use "Mom's organic stuff", I cannot keep the girls out of it! Thanks Giovanni!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

it didn't do anything for me. like somebody stated before not for curly hair maybe more for straight fine hair.

Wow my hair is soft!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I cannot believe how soft my hair has suddenly become. Within two days of using the Straight Fast line, my hair honestly does feel straighter, softer, and smoother, and looks so shiny! It's awesome to have found the moisture and style I need in a product that is so blissfully free of harmful chemicals!

great conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am using this conditioner together with it's same range of shampoo. It is amazing and does what it claims. My hair is less frizzy and it is more shiny. It takes only one wash for you to feel the difference! It is amazing how a natural conditioner can make such a difference! I am looking to purchase more.

Nice conditioner, helps with frizz, great price!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on July 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have fine, somewhat frizzy hair, but lots of of it. Alot of condtioners work for frizziness, but end up weighting my hair down at the end of the day, making it look greasy. I end up having to wash my hair everyday, which I don't like to do, as it just seems to make my hair even more frizzy. I have probably spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars trying to beat the frizzies. I love this conditioner for my frizzy hair because it works without being too heavy. I have even used it as a leave-in condtioner to tame the frizz. I shampoo my hair, lightly towel dry it and then I apply about a quarter-sized dollop to my shoulder-length hair. I try to go lightly on the scalp area so that it doesn't get too oily looking.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm black and have really thick natural hair which suffers from dryness. This conditioner have left my hair hydrated, soft, and manageable. I couldn't be happier I've finally found something to treat my dry hair. I use this together with the smooth as silk shampoo and my hair truly feels like silk. Compared to other organic hair products Giovanni can't be beat.

I love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

A good conditioner for thick unruly hair , as are most of Giovanni hair products.I am trying all of them to compare and so far this is the best.

not enouhg

Posted by vafa33 on February 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

i need extra moisture for my dry curly hair!

Major disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did not find this conditioner helpful at all. My hair was left feeling dry and uncontrollable after using it in connection with the shampoo. I don't know why so many people love this stuff, but I am not one of them.

The Best!