Me gusta bastante

Posted by arael6 on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Siempre he sido una negada con los acondicionadores y mascarillas, odio la sensación de peso y suavidad falsa que dejan los que llevan siliconas. Varias bloggers lo describían como buen producto, me animé a cogerlo y me alegro de haberlo hecho porque es de los que más me ha gustado. Primero probé su hermano el champú y genial, y este acondicionador es increíble también. Con muy poca cantidad lo aplico de medios a puntas y me ayuda a desenredar mi pelo largo, lo deja suelto pero sin esa sensación de plástico que me dejaban otros champus. Tiene dos derivados del alcohol entre sus ingredientes pero supongo que no serán irritantes ya que no he notado picor ni reación alérgica

Good conditioner, I like it

Posted by ohMiriam on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the products of Giovanni. This conditioner is very good too. It gives the hair volume and shine. This conditioner is very gentle, does not irritate the skin. I use it with the shampoo Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, together they work fine. All products by Giovanni has a nice and beautiful package (bottle or tube - no matter), if you are looking for a gift to a friend or relative - buy him something from Giovanni, he will be grateful. Я люблю продукцию фирмы Джованни. Этот кондиционер не исключение, он очень хорош. Он даёт волосам блеск и объём. Он очень нежный и не раздражает кожу головы. Я его использую с таким же шампунем (Smooth As Silk), вместе они очень хорошо работают. Кроме вышесказанного, у продукции Джованни очень красивые и оригинальные упаковки. И если вы ищите подарок родственнику или другу - купите что-то из Джованни, они будут вам благодарны.

Love it

Posted by babyborderline on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is one of my favourites. Compared to many other organic / natural conditioners it moisturizes well, and makes my long hair silky smooth - and that without silicones! My skin does not tolerate silicones and LSL well - Giovanni products are fantastic. Really in another league than most other organic / natural hair and skin care brands. Smells really good as well! Because of sensitive skin and perfume allergies I cannot use conventional hair care and skin care (even high end stuff), so this is a great product. Also recommend the shampoo, hair mask + shower gels.

5 stars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm extremely happy with this conditioner! Makes my hair soooo smooth and shiny!!

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mmm... I like it! I have 3c curly hair and it makes them so soft! On wet hair it smells like an apricot jam. Spreads on hair very quickly.

delivers what it claims

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love this product! light yet effective

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is great. It detangles (4b Hair) and has great ingredients. It's not the greatest conditioner but it's not bad.

As I can not use shampoo, there is no real goodeness of conditioner as well :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this shampoo as it was written it is sulfates free, but just now I noticed it contains Sodium chloride, which is also forbiden to my keratin straightened hair :( So - not a good purchase for me :(

Not as moisturizing as I expected

Posted by singaporesg on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting this to do more for my hair since it's a 'Deep Moisture Conditioner'. Nope, doesn't do better than the average conditioner, maybe even worse. The only time it made my hair 'smooth' was before I rinsed it off. After that, there's no effect. The fragrance was alright though and it does detangle my hair pretty well so 2 stars for that. I have used conditioners that were much better than this. The one I used previously actually left my hair feeling smooth for at least the next 1 to 2 days.

Not what I was expecting

Posted by Krystall on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My fine, Nordic hair needs a lot of moisture- this provided less than zero, my hair was left coarse and dry at the ends. I got some fluffiness out of it, maybe it's a volumizer in disguise :). Not for me. Nice packaging though. One star for being vegan.