love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Makes my lips soft and I don't need to use too much.I rub in little bits at a time.The smell is amazing and actually helps curb some of my black licorice cravings. I actually use a bit under my nose to help calm down anxiety. The smell works really well for me for that.I guess black licorice is my happy place .I will buy again and again and many more times .

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the fourth or fifth Hurraw lip balm I tried, and I am impressed with all. This one has sweety fresh scent. Maybe the Rootbeer smeels even better to me, but this one is not bad either. My kids also like the scent. It actually reminds me of a candy I used to eat as a child at my grandparents - called Bronhi. Regarding quality - moisturizing and nourishing effects - all Hurraw balms I tried are super.

Hurraw licorice lip balm

Posted by ivyengland on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For me, this has been the most fantastic lip balm I have used. It protects my lips and keeps them soft. I have been trying to get off of carmex which is great for cold sores, but dries out lips due to the ingredients in it. This lip balm saved my lips and I love it!

Feels like I'm eating candy!

Posted by Atopic-skin on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm surprised that I love this product this much. I tastes like really nice licorice candy. I put it on when I have a crawing for candy. Love it! Highly recommended. Works nice on my lips too btw! ;)

Smells like licorice, taste is a bit like bee wax

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the moisturizing features of all the "Hurraw" balms. My favorite flavor atm is cherry. I like licorice, so I enjoy this one too. I also noticed that it tastes like bee wax, but it doesn't bother me (the taste is not strong at all).

Lovely Vegan product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Simply a good Vegan product. Moisturises and smells good. :--)

Licorice lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have loved the taste and smell of black licorice ever since I was a kid. This is a top favorite of mine

My favorite balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the Hurraw balms! They are rich and creamy without feeling sticky on the lips. Medium staying power, but my lips feels soft long after the balm is gone. This one really tastes and smells like licorice!

Amazing product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This smells so good and my lips feels so soft after I have used this. I haven't bought any other lip balm after I used this.

Love it!