Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to beeswax and paba and parabens and a whole heap of other things. So when I came across this lip balm I jumped for joy! After using it for a few months I can tell you it is truly a great product!

Nice formula!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am super picky about lip balms but this is one of the few that my lips actually loved. I am prone to peeling and have tried many lip balms which aggravated the situation but this one didnt. The only reason I didnt give this 5 stars is that I was super disappointed with the smell. It smells nothing like coconut, and it seems to be strange and synthetic like. But thats just my personal opinion on it.

In loveeee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't get enough of this product. Only ordered after reading so many positive reviews raving about it. I'm so glad I did! The coconut one is my fav so far, I prefer it to the vanilla. I can't wait to order them all! Best lip balm I've found in YEARS. Worth it.

Super good lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is everything what you need - moisturizing, smells very good, and is natural.

Me encanta!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta la barrita. Es mucho mejor que algunas que he comprado en farmacia

My favourite lip balm ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I first bought this because of all the natural ingredients and good reviews on iherb. I was skeptical at first but once I tried it, I fell in love with both the texture and flavour of this lip balm. It feels so smooth and moisturising on my lips but not waxy or thick like some other lip balms. It is long-lasting too. The coconut taste is also very natural and pleasant. I love this lip balm so much I will certainly try other flavours too!

Hurraw! makes me say HURRAY!

Posted by mrshollypeck on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this lip balm on a whim, because I am obsessed with all things coconut. In all, this product has become one of my favorite new lip balms, and it makes me want to try all the other flavors. I love the scent, which isn't overpowering, but it's enough to be able to appreciate that it's coconut. The fact that it's organic, vegan and raw is a wonderful. Also, the container is an oblong shape that won't roll away. That's a major bonus right there.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's pretty good, smells great and moisturises the lips, just feel that it more sits on the lips than sinks in and penetrates the surface

whyyyy did they change the flavor?! booooo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

well this used to be my fave lip balm, but now they've changed the coconut flavor and now I hate it! why do companies do this?? why change something that was already perfect. the old coconut flavor was so much better, this one smells and tastes weird. might try the vanilla one next time see if it's any better. but super bummed my fave one is no longer any good :(

Love this product >v< ♥

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised when I got this product- I didn't know it was so small (it seemed larger in the images on the website). It smells really, really good- sweet, oily, coconut smell. It feels smooth and moisturizing when used, although the moisture doesn't seem to stay long for me. So far, I'm satisfied with this product but I will have to use it more to see if I want to re-purchase. But I'm happy how this lip balm is organic and cruelty-free 😺