Grapefruit is my favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love love love Hurraw! products. They are an amazing chapstick. I love how natural environmentally friendly they are too! This grapefruit flavor is probably my all-time favorite. The flavor is perfectly subtle with the sweet and sour type that you find from grapefruit. I would totally recommend it!

Demasiado bueno!

Posted by Gabids on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Vivo con los labios partidos y este bálsamo es buenísimo! No difiere mucho de otros bálsamos labiales (siento que todos me sirven de la misma manera) pero el aroma a Pomelo lo pone como primera opción entre mis muchos bálsamos labiales que tengo y que pruebo constantemente.

¡Buen bálsamo!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Como todos los que he probado de Hurraw: uno protector solar y otro bálsamo de noche (el más hidratante de todos). Éste en concreto tiene un sabor cítrico muy rico y es hidratante. Deja los labios con un brillito muy cuqui! ^^

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing. Lip is soft and supple. I love to wear it everyday.

Don't see the hype, but ok and affordable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These lip balms smell nice, but don't really feel like they're penetrating down into your lips. They kind of just sit and feel a bit oily. I bought the lime and green tea ones as well and this is the nicest. They were OK but I probably wouldn't buy again as I prefer a lip product to moisturize and feel like it's working.

Not bad

Posted by Manonlabrebette on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not my favorite from Hurraw. Doesn't leave any color on your lips and the grapefruit scent is very strong, but, like all the Hurraw lip balm, it leaves my lips smooth and hydrated.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Finally I have found a good lip balm and it has amazing scent!!

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm usually not a fan of lipbalms as they usually feel too light on, but this one has the perfect thickness when applied and smells delicious!

love hurraw but slightly disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

first time i purchased this grapefruit lip balm was over 3 years ago, directly from their website. i was so surprised it was my favourite since i dont even like grapefruit at all. but this amazing lip balm served me for 3 years and i was so upset when i ran out of it i had to order a new one immediately. i really looked forward to getting this and when i tried the new one for the first time.... i was disappointed. i dont know if they changed the formula, but its flavour is a bit too bitter for my liking. i remembered it as a sweet citrusy flavour and i wish i could get my old lip balm back because it was AMAZING. nevertheless, hurraw do have the best vegan lip balms out there and i love them a lot.

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Meh lip balm, but really love the refreshing smell! Like real grapefruit, not some artificial sweet citrus flavour I was dreading it'll turn out to be.