Help

just love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really find Hurraw balms to be excellent, Im using cherry one as a must and now this as just pure moisture without colour. Orange is gentle and doesnt seem artificial, its not to glossy which I like, and goes nice and smooth, not sticky and usually organic balms are not sticky and tick. Price is not always a pointer of quality, I ordered Manuka balm once for 12$ and I was happy when I finished it..This one , Im sad when its finished and forget to order new one.

Buen producto

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Aug 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

El sabor es muy bueno e hidrata correctamente el labio.

Excelente relación calidad-precio

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me encantan estas barritas de labios de HURRAW. Estoy con un tratamiento que me reseca mucho los labios y son las únicas que consiguen hidratarmelos sin que salgan esas molestas pielecillas. Mucho mejor que los que se compran en farmacia!!

My fave one

Posted by barbyh on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like these balms more than any I've used, and the orange one is my favourite. A just ordering another one now. Emollient, shiny and smells yummy. The tube shape is not great though, so the actual balm gets worn down in an odd way. Not a deal breaker though.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like it! so light and so smooth!

Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells good feels great

Moisturising, leaving lips soft.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Again another lovely lip balm from Hurraw, the orange scent is gorgeous and the balm leaves my lips soft . Great product!

So fresh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love how this one smells! Like you just poured yourself some orange juice! Its light and not over powering, so delightful.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love these chapsticks! Perfect consistency, smells just like real oranges and keeps my lips soft longer than any brand I've used before.

On repeat order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These lip balms work very well and are safe, which is a high priority because if it goes on the lips it will be ingested, so very, very happy with these.

1 2