Fabulous Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has to be the best lip balm I have ever used. Firstly it is so moisturising, I put this on when I go to bed and when I wake up the next morning its still on! Plus the smell is divine it's a beautiful vanilla scent with notes of chocolate and chamomile. I didn't think it could get any better but its also made from organic ingredients. If you are looking for a lip balm this is an absolute must!

My number 1 night time balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love all Hurraw lip balms, and they are all quite similar in terms of the effect, but this one stands out to me as it is way more moisturising and nourishing than the other balms in the range. I am not a fan of the scent but it doesn't last long, and I can ignore it because everything else in this balm is so good! I keep repurchasing it, and even if I buy a different lip balm to try instead of this one, I always go back. 5 stars, and please don't discontinue this gem!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very nice smell, never had softer lips. Really great product. Good price at iherb

Not the best lip balm I have used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells absolutely amazing, feels and moisturizes better than some other lip balms I have tried. However, rather than penetrating into my lips, it just sits ontop of them and wears off quite easily. Also, it doesn't moisturize as much as I would want it to.

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Flavour was okay - tastes pretty much the same as the regular vanilla Hurraw! balm. I found that this really dried out my lips though (which the other balms don't do), so I won't be using it anymore.

My winter time favorite

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my go to lip balm, it is ultra moisturizing and smells great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Not for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used Hurraw! products before and they're usually ok, but this particular formula may be too strong for sensitive skin. After using it for 2 evenings, my upper lip is swollen and in pain. Skin above my upper lip is red and raw. Bottom lip feels like sand paper. I had a doctor prescribe me a mild steroid cream to hopefully see if it helps calm down the area. Eating is now a pain and I don't know how many more days before my lips and skin are back to normal again. I would not recommend this product to friends.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturising product. Luxuriously smooth without being sticky. Smell is a little odd but it fades quickly and I have no other complaints. I use it day and night, and even use it as a balm for dry patches of skin on my face - works a charm.

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use overnight as I love to use matte lipstick on daily basis which dries my lips alot. It works wonderfully :)

My Lips are so soft! Love Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product. I use it in the night and when I wake up my lips feel baby soft. Love Love Love this product.