Great stuff but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We'll lets break this down. This shampoo should not be used if you are after instant results. On your first wash, your Harris going to feel greasy,waxy and down right heavy. After washing my hair, my hair looked like as if I drowned my hair in grease. However, when doing your research on this shampoo, you find out that this is expected, so instead of giving up, I continued on with this shampoo. It has been 3 weeks since I have used this shampoo and I am loving it. No longer does my hair feel greasy anymore but instead feel voluminous with an extra shine in my hair. I have less hair fall outs now and my scalp feels really calm and relaxed. This shampoo won't lather up that much on your first go, but on all other washes after that, it lathers up like there is no tomorrow. The only downside to this, and this is a pretty big downside for me, is that it needs to be stored well otherwise the soap just shrinks into nothingness. Even though it is only around $4, this shampoo could turn out to be quiet expensive to use if I have to keep buying a new now every month. However, this may just be a storage error on my part and can be saved if stored correctly

Amazing product !

Posted by IsaFekete on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm a Caucasian woman, with long, medium-thick, wavy hair and this product really works for me ! I don't have to use any conditioner, although sometimes I add a keratin hair mask to the bottom half of my hair. I really love this shampoo because it's organic, cruelty free, easy to apply and leaves great results. To me, it doesn't have any smell to it which some might find a bit confusing since they're used to the shampoo smell from normal shampoos, but I, myself, must say that i actually enjoy the neutral smell of it. I don't think it leathers as mush as they say it would, but I don't really mind it. I actually thought leather appeared when your hair really didn't need to be washed, but when its at your hairs right time, it doesn't leather, if that made sense? Some famous stylist in my country said so at least.. Before I used this shampoo I had a lot of hair falling out while i showered, now only 2-3 hair straws come out, NO JOKE! That alone counts for 1 star, because I've been so scared about my hair falling out, I had the biggest grind on my face when i was done in the bathtub and saw the result, only 2 hair straws...! I will reorder, I even bought one for my boyfriend because i want his hair to be as luxurious as mine. x

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First time using a shampoo bar after many homemade concoctions. I have very long, thick and curly hair and this shampoo worked beautifully. Am very pleased, will definitely buy again, but it will probably last a very long time!! Loooooove it!!

shampoo bar coconut oil & argan oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do like this product but does leave my hair a bit dry

Smells Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love using all the J.R. Liggett shampoos but this one is my favorite scent! It smells really good and works just as great as the others. I would get this one again!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well and my hair feels light and bounsy a bit 😝but no scent to it so I'm gonna try others جميل يجعل شعري طري و ناعم لكن لا راءحه له لذلك سأشتري انواع اخرى للتجربه

Lempi shamppoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nämä ovat loistavia. Hiukset tykkää, eikä tarvita erillistä hoitoainetta.

Very good shampoo

Posted by Perrine71 on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

D'un point de vue global, il fait son travail, c'est à ire nettoie, mousse plutôt bien, texture étrange donc je déconseille fortement aux cheveux très gras. Ce qui n'est absolument pas mon cas, ayant les cheveux même très très secs. Un seul shampoing suffit, prix tout à fait acceptable ! (Moins de 4 euros), pour une fois, un shampoing BIO ne veut pas dire "CHER" ! Composition très bien, odeur particulière mais très plaisante pour ma part. Niveau quantité, je ne sais pas combien de temps il durera, je ne me lave les cheveux qu'une fois, voire deux par semaines donc çà devrait tenir longtemps... ! Par contre, je trouve que même sans le mettre "sous l'eau", il met du temps à sécher. Emballage très économe, qu'un peu de papier, ce qui demande donc un pose savon mais ce n'est pas un problème pour ma part. Je pense que je rachèterai mais je vais essayer (tous) les autres avant ! J'éditerai afin de voir lequel est le mieux pour mes cheveux très secs, sans noeuds, desséchés, bouclés et avec une dermo-séborrhéique. Un défaut : Vu qu'il est fait à la main, les quantités ne sont pas énormes : J'ai du attendre pour qu'il soit de nouveau en stock et je n'ai pas eu le temps de lire mon alerte quand il est de nouveau disponible qu'il ne l'était déjà plus... Victime de son succès ! C'est une marque qui mérite d'être plus connue, En France elle n'existe pas (Me semble t-il, ou le prix doit-être exorbitant, et après on se plaint qu'on va acheter sur internet à l'étranger, mais c'est normal ! ) Le prochain dans ma liste: J.R. Liggett's, Old-Fashioned Bar Shampoo, Herbal Formula Je le conseille !

I love it!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used J.R. Liggett's bar shampoo and love it. This one is wonderful!!!!! I got four bars and I want to order more. The best soap ever!!!! It leaves my skin and hair feel wonderful, and so clean and soft. Never dry!!!!!

Amazing! PURELY AMAZING!

Posted by Anairda on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first shampoo bar I have ever tried. I have wavy/curly hair, slightly long and I've been transitioning to more natural products for my haircare and this is the best thing ever. It leaves my hair clean but doesnt strip it of natural oil and my curls are more defined and even bouncier! Will buy again, although I'd like to try the other varieties J.R.Ligetts has to offer but reccomend 100%!