Help

consider the peppermint and jojoba if you have fine hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the jr liggett shampoo bars, and this one really helped my dry, brittle damaged hair. It was great during the cold, Scandinavian winter. I switched to the peppermint & jojoba shampoo bar once my hair got healthier. I have quite fine hair, so I feel the damaged formula one is a bit heavy. I get so much volume and shine from the peppermint bar.

Great for soft skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Can't use it as a shampoo, as I live in a very hard water area, but love it for everything else. No need for body lotions or even handcream - the shampoo bar is enough to keep your skin soft, so really good value.

Excelent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Loved the product! My hair is very soft and shiny. Usually I have to wash it everyday but with this bar it seems to last longer. Hair feels very clean and healthy. Not over-dry. Just soft. I will be repurchasing soon. Could last longer. It's a bit small.

a simple, no-fuss shampoo bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My hair feels clean with this. I'm not sure why others complain abt a residue though I was worried abt that before buying and trying this. I rinse the suds off thoroughly at the end and that seems to do the job.

Old-Fashioned Bar Shampoo, Damaged Hair Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

helped dandruff. More will be ordered

EXCELLENT Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I both have thick long hair. This is the best shampoo we have ever used. And by using this we can eliminate our normal conditioning step.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

EL PEOR PRODUCTO QUE HE COMPRADO EN IHERB!!! TENGO EL PELO LARGO Y TIRANDO A SECO, Y EL EFECTO ES ESPANTOSO...NO ME LO LIMPIABA BIEN Y DEJABA UNA TEXTURA MUY EXTRAÑA(Y DESAGRADABLE) A MI PELO...HE LEÍDO BUENAS CRITICAS PERO A MI NO ME HA FUNCIONADO...

Best shampoo so far

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have extremely dry hair and for some reason most shampoos tangles my hair while I'm lathering but this actually does the opposite. I just swipe my whole head with the bar just once and it lathers up so well it amazes me. It also makes me require less conditioner than other shampoos I've tried so I recommend this. Not to mention it being free of chemicals...which gets my juices flowing! :) Please feel free to go to my name above to find out how to save several bucks on this essential shampoo.

Great alternative shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My hair used to get greasy very quick, it also hung down limp and flat because of that, as did my partners hair. After a couple of weeks of adjustment to being treated with this gentler shampoo, my hair's feeling a lot better. My partner agrees; his hair is now easier to manage. It now takes days for my hair to get greasy, I've got some bounce back into it. The bar is plentiful and will last a surprisingly long time. I would recommend this shampoo for anyone.

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Понравился! незаменимая вещь для путешествия! Волосы после этого шампуня легкие и рассыпчатые, блестящие:) I like! an indispensable thing for traveling! Hair after shampooing and light crisp, brilliant :)