consider the peppermint and jojoba if you have fine hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the jr liggett shampoo bars, and this one really helped my dry, brittle damaged hair. It was great during the cold, Scandinavian winter. I switched to the peppermint & jojoba shampoo bar once my hair got healthier. I have quite fine hair, so I feel the damaged formula one is a bit heavy. I get so much volume and shine from the peppermint bar.

Great for soft skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Can't use it as a shampoo, as I live in a very hard water area, but love it for everything else. No need for body lotions or even handcream - the shampoo bar is enough to keep your skin soft, so really good value.

Excelent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Loved the product! My hair is very soft and shiny. Usually I have to wash it everyday but with this bar it seems to last longer. Hair feels very clean and healthy. Not over-dry. Just soft. I will be repurchasing soon. Could last longer. It's a bit small.

a simple, no-fuss shampoo bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My hair feels clean with this. I'm not sure why others complain abt a residue though I was worried abt that before buying and trying this. I rinse the suds off thoroughly at the end and that seems to do the job.

Old-Fashioned Bar Shampoo, Damaged Hair Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

helped dandruff. More will be ordered

EXCELLENT Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I both have thick long hair. This is the best shampoo we have ever used. And by using this we can eliminate our normal conditioning step.

Not Moisturizing

Posted by Lolly on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well, I'm really happy to be able to get shampoo without all the plastic packaging, but need to find a conditioner bar too because this stuff really makes my hair dry. With conditioner afterwards, my hair does have lots of volume & is so soft I can't put it up the first day because it just slides out of my hair clips. Also allows me to go 2 or 3 days without re-shampooing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

EL PEOR PRODUCTO QUE HE COMPRADO EN IHERB!!! TENGO EL PELO LARGO Y TIRANDO A SECO, Y EL EFECTO ES ESPANTOSO...NO ME LO LIMPIABA BIEN Y DEJABA UNA TEXTURA MUY EXTRAÑA(Y DESAGRADABLE) A MI PELO...HE LEÍDO BUENAS CRITICAS PERO A MI NO ME HA FUNCIONADO...

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love also rinsing with water, but some times love to juse this shampoo bar.

Best shampoo so far

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have extremely dry hair and for some reason most shampoos tangles my hair while I'm lathering but this actually does the opposite. I just swipe my whole head with the bar just once and it lathers up so well it amazes me. It also makes me require less conditioner than other shampoos I've tried so I recommend this. Not to mention it being free of chemicals...which gets my juices flowing! :) Please feel free to go to my name above to find out how to save several bucks on this essential shampoo.