rejuvinate from inside out

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used a daily greens/superfoods drink every day for 2 decades, and I credit this regimen in large measure for my excellent health. While not a cure-all, it seems that everything responds to this treatment; shiny hair, glowing skin, more energy...the list goes on and on. Global Greens is an excellent product, chock-full of pricey, rare ingredients and boasting an ORAC score of 50,000. Although the taste is not great, it mixes easily into protein shakes or smoothies. I drink it straight because I believe it is most effective when taken on an empty stomach. Extremely economical too; at a cost of about 60 cents per day, this is one supplement I won't be without. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

MRM, GLOBAL GREENS, 8 OZ (225 G)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

vynikající chuť

Good Value for one tablespoon!

Posted by frivolousgirl on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like the formulation of this powder, it's got so many good things stuffed in it! However, it doesn't taste very good plain, and can ruin your smoothie if you take too much. But I like it anyway to buy more of it!