Add To My Daily Lemon Water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious a bit taste like sorbet and it's good for you.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a calm, sustained energy from drinking this. I also really like the tangy taste!

Organic Baobab

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have this every morning along with other Organic fruits. It is good.

Daily Staple

Posted by JoelPeers on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've heard good things. I don't know if any of it is true, but my wife and I just plain like this stuff. We use it every day to make our magnesium drink taste better.

Good price & quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use baobab powder regularly and really enjoyed the powder from this brand. I did not oxidise quickly and the packaging actually closed again after opening (a lot of those resealable bags break after 2 or 3 times). The taste is pleasant and the typical slightly citrus like, but also "warm", baobab taste. Baobab is one of the few superfoods where I can actually feel an immediate boost in energy and difference when I use them. I would definitely buy the powder from this company again.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

First buy so have no idea yet but it is pleasant

Posted by Courtney84 on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Anyway, it seems very natural. Has a little sour but pleasant taste. I use it for the first time so I don't have a reference point. Feels like it gives me a lot of energy combined with virgin coconut oil in a tea or a smoothie.

Unfortunately...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product did not suit me at all. I had a severe diarrhea for as long as I used the powder in my smoothie. It took a few days to realize that Baobab really isn't for me. I also had ordered Moringa powder from the same producer, and sad to say the result was the same. So, if you are a very sensitive person, I would suggest you not to try these two products.

food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So, so would prefer pieces instead of powder

yum