Add To My Daily Lemon Water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious a bit taste like sorbet and it's good for you.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a calm, sustained energy from drinking this. I also really like the tangy taste!

This Product is very yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. It's great for adding to smoothies and other recipes. Check out Trim Healthy Mama recipes for ideas!

Organic Baobab

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have this every morning along with other Organic fruits. It is good.

Daily Staple

Posted by JoelPeers on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've heard good things. I don't know if any of it is true, but my wife and I just plain like this stuff. We use it every day to make our magnesium drink taste better.

Good price & quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use baobab powder regularly and really enjoyed the powder from this brand. I did not oxidise quickly and the packaging actually closed again after opening (a lot of those resealable bags break after 2 or 3 times). The taste is pleasant and the typical slightly citrus like, but also "warm", baobab taste. Baobab is one of the few superfoods where I can actually feel an immediate boost in energy and difference when I use them. I would definitely buy the powder from this company again.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

First buy so have no idea yet but it is pleasant

Posted by Courtney84 on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Anyway, it seems very natural. Has a little sour but pleasant taste. I use it for the first time so I don't have a reference point. Feels like it gives me a lot of energy combined with virgin coconut oil in a tea or a smoothie.

Unfortunately...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product did not suit me at all. I had a severe diarrhea for as long as I used the powder in my smoothie. It took a few days to realize that Baobab really isn't for me. I also had ordered Moringa powder from the same producer, and sad to say the result was the same. So, if you are a very sensitive person, I would suggest you not to try these two products.

food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So, so would prefer pieces instead of powder

1 2 3