Made a big difference to my health

Posted by katiem on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had the 2nd lowest level of Vit D my doctor had ever seen. After a large prescribed dose, I used these 5,000 iu capsules to help build and maintain my levels. I know they work because I forgot to take them for a while and my symptoms (worst being pain and fatigue) began to return. Best value vegan D3s I've found (on iHerb, at least). Definitely buying again.

Vegan D3 and high strength love!!!

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My Naturopath recommended high strength. Thankful this product says Vegan. Cruelty free living !! Clean eating !! Plant based !!! This helps me a lot. Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below.

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Reversed a severe Vitamin D deficiency with this product and now able to maintain decent levels. Small, slimline capsules make these easy to swallow.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A great product - so happy to find a vegan Vitamin D (looking after me and my furry friends!) :)

Proven to increae levels

Posted by frivolousgirl on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Started taking these as I wasn't seeing/feeling much on 2500IU (from taking the original VitaShine tablets), and my doctor told me my levels were still low – even after the summer! After I started taking these my skin and hormones started to improve – that got really severely imbalanced after an experiment of not taking vitamin D. I sometimes even took two capsules. I also went for another check in after two months, and my doctor was surprised over my high levels. I'll be gradually decreasing back to 2500IU now that my levels are up again :) But I'll never be without my vegan D3 during winter! It's pretty rare to find vegan D3 at 5000IU and for such a good price point! I was worried that I'd have to go back to D3 from lanolin. But these have fixed my problems completely!

Simply good easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special to these vit d capsules. Packaging is fine, capsule is easy to swallow

Too soon to say, but I appreciate the vegan caps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took drops before, but want to see if these are any different.

Vegan and cheap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take, perfect dosage and vegan!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will be buying again.

Great value product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Don't know if it's working, but I'm a vegan and hardly get enough sunshine for D3 so I take this. The capsules are nice and small and easy to swallow.