Great Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't digest Whey protein well and I have tried MRM's egg protein and this Veggie Elite Protein (Chocolate Mocha). Here's my comparison between MRM's egg protein and Veggie Elite. Egg Protein Pros - v Low Carb, nice texture, easy to digest, fills you up, easy to mix Cons - Tastes too sweet and artificial (Had to mix it with unsweetned Cocoa), expensive MRM Veggie Elite Pros - Easy to Digest, easy to mix, taste great,fills you up, good value Cons - Some may find it a little gritty/chalky (it is ok for me),5g of carb which is low for Veggie proteins but high compared to Whey and Egg protein. Bottom Line - Will definately recommend this if you can't digest Whey protein and find egg protein too pricey. Don't expect the texture to be exactly like whey/egg protein, it is a little grittier but not terribly so. Nice taste not too sweet. I have done a price comparison with other veggie proteins and this is probably the best value for the amount of protein you get per serving.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and mixes easily, this is my favorite protein powder.

The best, no allergies for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to take whey protein which caused huge cystic pimples for me. Then I found this and have never turned back ever since. Tastes well and mixes really well. I take this with 8 tablespoons of oats and 1 and half scoops of the protein for brekkie every morning. I'm noticing muscle gains too, before i was stuck at 76.5kg, now i'm 77.3kg after 2 months, which is a steady increase. While still maintaining my body fat.

Protein Pancakes and Protein Pudding

Posted by nikudaikirai on Sep 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Since it has a thicker and grittier texture, it works really well with protein pancakes using oatmeal flour/ground oatmeal and water or any non-dairy milk. I also like to make "protein pudding" with it. I usually just enough water/non-dairy milk to get the consistency I want. I sometimes add berries on top of the pudding. It's a better alternative snack to satisfy my sweet tooth.

UCK!

Posted by Rena61 on Oct 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love just about everything I have tried from MRM but this. Grainy as all get out, and stevia sweet galore.

Best flavored protein powder I've tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No too grainy, easy to mix, flavor is bearable. Suits people that are allergic to whey and soy, helped my brother and a couple friends gain muscle weight!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am following a vegetarian diet and it is hard to get my quality proteins in, so I always use this. It is the best quality / price vegetarian protein powder that I have found, and that I like very much. I would recommend it.

love it

Posted by loafulofcarbs on Aug 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious & good nutrition facts

An awesome protein....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Simply awesome taste. You would really feel the mouth watering flavor which seems so natural. Considering the nutrition profile, this could compete for the best protein available. However, one might feel that this is not water soluble like whey, but you'll get used to it.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I dissolve this shake into non sweetened almond milk (since I am lactose intolerant) and I just love the taste. Drink it ice cold for an iced latte effect!