very good product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this product because it has a high level of the active ingredient. I used to take three 1000mg tablets of another fish oil but it only had a third of the active ingredient in it. It was a combination EPA and DHA. Now I take one of these and also one EPA capsule from these people as well. It does the job with a high amount of active ingredient and I take one tablet less. Works for me.

Improves My Learning Process & Faster Thinking

Posted by tamerhosny on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I already took 1 bottle, 1 softgel per day. I noticed that i can think faster, easier to remember new things and fresher mind. I am going to buy more.

EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the DHA 700, I take it with Cod-liver oil and Krill Oil.

DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product, ....a high concenation of DHA .......leaving no taste in mouth ....

❤️❤️❤️very good product

Posted by Scarlett look at me on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵I recommend this product because it has a high level of the active ingredient. I used to take three 1000mg tablets of another fish oil but it only had a third of the active ingredient in it!!❤️😉

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps with inflamation plus much joint pain.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Najbolje riblje ulje ikad. Pomaže za moj vid.

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was already taking 2 fish oils at night along with a krill oil, and then have started adding this dha product in the mornings before my reading and study time. i really feel my brain fluidity is increased after taking these. may be placebo but doubt it, i really feel sharper with the added dha. you are supposed to have a 2:1 ratio of dha to epa and this really helps get those values up -slight fishy buprs, but i don't mind i like fish haha -increased brain function -great for dha ratio -quality source -amazing price

DHA 700

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

super,rekomended

Awesome DHA!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried and faithfully take this DHA to support my cognitive health. No smell or after burp. Great product!