Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't have to agree with everyone here - this product upsets my stomach and made me feel bloated :(

no effect induced hair loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i didnt see any positive effect plus it induced hair loss

Not as good as other brands!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this fish oil for the past month and I've noticed it gives me constipation. When I stop using it, the constipation goes away. I've tried other brands of fish oil and this is the only one that does this to me.

Smeller Like Fish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This smelled Like Fish and we could not eat them.

I received nothing from the request

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You promised me to return Mali and I have not received anything in more than a year I will not deal with you again 👊👎🏼

terrible quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This goods let me increase belly fat fast and put it into refrigerator immediately freeze.

Bad taste, bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gave this a try as it was comparable in price to another brand I was using. Can't say one way or another if it is a good product - couldn't get past the smell.

Disappointed in quality ++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these recently and the capsules were slightly stuck together when I received them. I'm now halfway through the bottle and they are completely stuck together. There's no burst capsule, oily feeling or missing absorbant sachet - just a large bunch stuck together. REALLY disappointed and these are going in the bin.

Seven Seas is way better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Capsules are very huge, sometimes I face difficulties swallowing it specially they recommend 2 capsules daily it has to be with very Cold Liquid otherwise it will stick somewhere down my throat and i received the product almost melting because of the bad Shipping

fishy aftertaste lasts hours

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because several reviewers said there was no fishy aftertaste but I can tell you the fish burps last several hours. Won't be buying these again.

1 2