Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't have to agree with everyone here - this product upsets my stomach and made me feel bloated :(

A product of MARKETING

Posted by Euphoria on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Guys, this product almost unless. The sold amount is high just because it's added to lot's of other popular products and this would not be selling on it's own almost at all. Low value of DHA and EPA (6-10 yrs. child should use at least 420g as for adult 2 softgels as suggested is not enough for sure, and these softgels are huge). comparing to fat amount. I would definitely recommend Nordic Naturals instead.

Huseyın Dogan UK.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product of (PROSTATE FORMULA 270 tablets) properly since 17 October UNFORTUNATELY I did not see any benefit of it I REALLY FED UP GETTING UP ABOUT 6 TIMES A NIGHT ! Usually I used benefits after a week even in the first week when I used other products for this purpose. BUT I am determined to continue to use it till the end because I paid Still I am hoping to get better at the end NOTE: I did not use OMAGA 3 ones properly I am taking it every other day so I am not able to telle anything about it With regards

no effect induced hair loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i didnt see any positive effect plus it induced hair loss

Not as good as other brands!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this fish oil for the past month and I've noticed it gives me constipation. When I stop using it, the constipation goes away. I've tried other brands of fish oil and this is the only one that does this to me.

Seven Seas is way better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Capsules are very huge, sometimes I face difficulties swallowing it specially they recommend 2 capsules daily it has to be with very Cold Liquid otherwise it will stick somewhere down my throat and i received the product almost melting because of the bad Shipping

May have given me an allergic rash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wondered why this was so cheap, and I think I got my answer a few days later when I got a full body rash out of nowhere. There's no way to really prove it unless I want to test it and try again, but I don't feel like another steroid shot in the bum. I've discontinued it.

This One Was A Miss.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took them for about a week and they made me horribly greasy and broke me out. Forewarning if you’re acne prone or have food sensitivities. :(

Smell Like Fish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This smelled Like Fish and we could not eat them.

terrible quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This goods let me increase belly fat fast and put it into refrigerator immediately freeze.

1 2