Best Soap in the World!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Been to Tahiti several times and one of the things I love the best is the soap! Hard to get in the States. iHerb.com made it easy and affordable...Love it!

Monoi Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this soap for the last 15 yrs...it is wonderful and leaves a pleasant scent on the skin. Hope you will continue to stock this item, as I have not been able to find it here and when I do, it is too expensive. I appreciate the affordable price! Mahalo!

The Genuine Article

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The scent of this soap is wonderful. We have really hard water here, and most bar soaps leave a horrible residue, but this one doesn't seem to leave much of one at all. I've even used it as a shampoo - but would only suggest that for folks with course curly hair.

Smells nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find the tiare a bit cloying but since it's a soap, the scent it leaves is just right.

סבון מצויין

Posted by LidiaZ08 on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

סבון נהדר על בסיס שמן קוקוס ופרח הגרדניה מטהיטי, מנקה מעולה ומשאיר את העור רך ונעים, לא מיבש, מבושם קלות בניחוח נקי כמו הסבונים של פעם. מצאתי שהוא גם מעולה לניקוי ספוגיות ומברשות איפור. קנייה שווה לבטח ארכוש שוב ושוב!

Huele genial y es muy suave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es muy suave con la piel, yo la tengo normal en el cuerpo y te da una textura casi de gel de baño. No es el más hidratante del mundo, sobre todo si tu piel es seca a lo mejor necesitas hidratante luego, pero yo no me puse nada y no me ha resecado como otros jabones. Mi piel de la cara es mixta, y tengo mucho cuidado en no usar productos agresivos, y este no lo es en absoluto. Es muy agradable usarlo, huele genail, como a limpio, y nada mas entrar en el baño lo hueles. Lo recomiendo 100% y lo volveré a comprar seguro.

Love ti

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap is very nice, the smell is great and it leaves my skin soft.

Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The most natural soap i ever found!

Memories of my wedding....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Was amazing found this soap here.... when I was in French Polinesia, the hotels gave them as a gift. I've very good memories about this smell.

Tiare