No More Hot Flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got the alfalfa in an attempt to naturally reduce my hourly hot flases. I have been taking the recommended dosage and have not experienced a hot flash since!!!

The BEST Alfalfa Leaf + product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very very effective; noticably better than other alfalfa products I have tried.

aplus for alfa max

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product. helps with my ibs.

Easy digestive !

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite natural supplements for my family. It's gentle to my digestive gut. Will continuously order.

For children with low appetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended to me by our certified nutritionist for a pre-teen with very low appetite. It worked beautifully with no side effects. I give 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening with his meals.

Alfalfa is an excellent green food.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product as a green food supplement.

Helped heal my shoulder tendons

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried this after reading elsewhere that it could be good for tendinitis. In short this helped resolve months of persistent shoulder pain, but I needed to far exceed the amount recommended on the bottle. 5 caps in the morning and 5 in the evening for 1 week, combined with rest, significantly and quickly reduced pain and I am now fully recovered. I have no idea why this works, but it works.. I have some theories, maybe it is the alkalizing effect.. I've suffered on and off with frozen shoulder symptoms since I was 19, and am very familiar with the onset of tendon pain that precedes it, this is the only thing that I've ever found to help.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

i take this supplement because i need to detox and i know that i need green plants as my food to help unload heaps of unwanted items in my body, and alfalfa is one of my need as it contains great loads of fiber to sweep all toxins out of my gut. It helps me a lot and feeling lighter.

Great Value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great Value!

Good alkalinizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I switched from Just Barley Caps because they went bad before half the bottle was used. They really need to sell it in a smaller size

1 2