Eased Depression Symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Along with prayers of healing and thanks, Perika has eased many of my depression symptoms after a couple of weeks, but it was a bit "stimulating" (not a great feeling when anxiety is a also an issue). I tried Kira and like it a bit better as it is more "soothing".

I prefer the Natural Factors SJW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Everyone reacts differently of course, but I noticed that the Perika slightly upset my stomach, and didn't have any noticeable advantage over the Natural Factors brand I've been using. I'm sure it's a good product, and I wanted to test it out, but in my case, the NF SJW is just as good, without any stomach side effects.

Perika

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Worked pretty good for the month I took it but Just felt like it wasnt strong enough for me,it did lift my mood but did nothing for Anxiety.

Helped a little

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It helped a little with my anxiety, I found more help from using inositol.

Don't know if it's better than Kira.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I could feel the Kira working in about 4 weeks. I've been taking this for about 4 weeks and don't notice much of a difference. I do feel a tad bit better than I usually do, so I'll give it two more weeks.

This is obviously potent stuff....

Posted by MichelX on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Because I tried taking it twice, but got a first rate migraine both times. I don't get those, so it was obviously from these. It's a shame I couldn't tolerate them for more than a couple of days. I wanted to see if they would work.

Nature's Way, Perika, St. John's Wort

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm still not sure about this product. It really upset my stomach when I increased the dose to two caps. Really need to take it with a lot of food and water, then it seems better. As far as an emotional boost...not sure yet.

Works good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works good to improve mood but Kira is even better.

slow delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My last two orders from iHerb were very slow to arrive compared to previous ones. Web site, search, ordering is much improved and very quick. Faster delivery please. Thanks, Richard