Great value for money

Posted by SoleVeg on January 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very high dose and you really only need to take once a week, unless you actually have a deficiency. Taking it every day it helped me get back to normal levels within one month and my levels have stayed high. I recommend this to any vegan/vegetarian needing to supplement.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a regular user of this particular B-12..the lozenges are very easy to chew..nice taste and I know its helping my overall health..B-12 deficiency is common in my family so I feel very confident in taking this product..great price and fast shipping..will continue to re-order.

Good Source of B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

After being suggested by my doctor to start an intake of B-12 for my nerves it has surely showed a great deed of help in helping me become more calm within my nervous system.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

j'adore votre site et le sproduits que vous proposez .. de très bonne qualité

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very effective and reasonably priced product

Good value

Posted by tigercho on April 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent vallue for B12 megadosing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it. I work 3rd shift and it keeps me going without causing any jitters.

Great and very effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

This does exactly what it says, and I love the taste! You just can't get any better in effective, convenience, and taste. I'm stuck with Now Foods B-12 lozenges for life!

Great for Stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2007 | Verified Purchase

If you have stress you need to be taking this. So easy to put under the tongue. It sure helps to quiet the nerves.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice B12 concentration (2000 mcg), but packaging lacks sufficient moisture protection (well, I live in Rio, a coastal city, so most of the time we get 75~80% umidity) and some pills tend to get mushy over time or even completly disintegrate. Still it is not a major issue. Also I think they add some kind of sugar to the formula because it tastes slightly sweet, which some find uncomfortable.