Tinnitus - Ageing - Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product keeps me moving, helps my skin, disposition and tinnitus' should I skip my regimen it down plays my energy level and my tinnitus peaks. Have not experienced any adverse side effects. Highly recommended to anyone trying to improve his or her quality of health.

From Tallahassee, FL

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product, use it to help with my carpal tunnel syndrome in my hands.

Idaho pill popper

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

My dermatologist suggested that I take this just before and during my period to reduce breakouts and help with mood swings. It has worked GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

It helps process estrogen and boost progesterone. It lowers pain in endometriosis, and is fantastic for the mood.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really do dream when I take this and don't if I don't.

Energy Up

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

B-6 is a water soluable vitamin, so it passes thru your system quickly if not absorbed by the body. It is also burned up quickly by stress. This size allows you to choose to take more per day if desired, rather than a time delay version which costs more. I like NOW products generally, as they at least meet the industry basic standard of GMP (good manufacturing practices).

B6 100 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking B6 for sometime and I decided to order it from you because I could get a larger bottle. I find it helps with the area around joints and makes them less painful. I had an experience with my thumb one time and the pain was very bad when I tried to move it. The B6 eliminated it within 2 months and it has never returned. It is supposed to relieve carpal tunnel syndrome. It also helped with some tendon problems in my arm.

Posted by Harpocrates on May 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps amino acids to get through the blood-brain barrier.

I dream again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

I rarely had any recollection of dreaming at night. I read that this might be a sign of B-6 defficiency. Sure enough, I began taking one per day at noon and I dream (and/or can recall my dreams) like I used to years ago.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

what can I say, its B-6 . always good for the nerves.. I have no complaints.