Great effective product!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this Vit C tablets, they have a nice taste due to the acerola. I like the fact that the dose is not very big, but still effective enough. The best product with the same amount of Vit C and flavonoids is Thorne Research, Vitamin C With Flavonoids. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm really pleased with this supplement. Vitamin C plus bioflavonoids, acerola powder and rose hips, a great combination. No stomach upset. I just wish it was presented in a 1000 mg tablet instead of 500 mg.

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good price and with bioflavonoids etc. I was very happy to discover that you can easily break the tablets in two, as I actually prefer taking 250 mg..

Easy to Swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like the shape and smooth coating on these tablets. I have a hard time swallowing pills in general, and these work well for me.

healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been feeling a lot healthier. I take my vitamins separate instead of all together as a multivitamin and I take them all once a day at lunch time. I find that multivitamins either have too much of some vitamins and minerals or/and too little of it. I take B, C, D, E, Magnesium, and Zinc with Copper. Vitamins may also help with energy and the like, but it is mostly to help you stay and feeling healthy.

Not soy-free!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

I reacted to this product multiple times just like I react to soy. Even trace amounts of soy bother me, so this is a big deal. It's possible for the "cellulose and vegetable coating" to contain soy lecithin. Unfortunately some of us with soy allergies can't even have soy lecithin due to it containing a trace amount of allergen.

Can't go without it

Posted by computersaysno on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

The most synergistic C-Complex formula. I just wish Now made 1000mg capsules using the same ratio of everything else.

Good Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Combining this with Zinc, I think it should fortify the body during the Winter as prevention is always better than cure.

...no excipients please

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods is a reputable brand but this product, as others in their line, contain ingredients sterics,and stearates which are detrimental to our health, including the absorption of much needed nutrients. Say "NO" to excipient usage in our vitamins.

Great effective and Worth trying, You can get 5 to 20% DISC0UNT by entering the below life time PR0M0 C0DE for all iherb products

Posted by DISC0UN by enter YEN 1349 on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Enter the C0DE above without space at Apply PR0M0 C0DE window, enjoy the 5 to 20% less in your whole cart. As this is lifetime PR0M0 C0DE, you can note down and use whenever you purchase from iherb in future!