Outstanding product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Usually I am hesitant to review products when iHerb sends the request, because for most products they ask for a review far too early. But this is one of those products that has worked so quickly and so obviously that I can make an exception. For the aid of any type of inflammation, particularly associated with IBS, curcumin works powerfully, effectively, and without any weird side effects. I don't miss a day taking this stuff because if I do, I feel a major difference.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've read a lot of reviews saying that these capsules have red powder all over them and therefore stains your hands. I purchases two, one for me and one for my dad and there were no problems at all. It helped relieve his arthritis pain within days.

helps with backaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Just started using curcumin for its beneficial attributes. Found I have far less backaches (I'm a server) & if I do get one, It doesn't last as long. Not as many visits to the chiropractor!

Curcumin (the very best)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Best product around that helps clarity for an elderly person who has dementia & alheimzers. FDA has not released this in pill form yet, although it was approved for memory help. Would recommend this to anyone. The best part is it is all Natural.

Curcumin for Joint Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since I started to take Curcumin one month ago, I have no more pain in my previously aching fingers, wrists and elbow. I was able to notice some relief after only a week or 10 days. I will take it forever !

GREAT RESULTS!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Curcumin is a GREAT product. A friend recommended it-I tried it_ and have had an Excellent result with it! I have a hard time getting around but this helps my circulation and movement! I do not take any medicine and( make sure you check with your Doctor before you take anything) this does work!! It has changed my life!!

Inflamation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I came across using turmeric as an anti inflamatory to calm down bowel inflamation causes by a stomach bug. It worked well, but I also noticed that it helped other inflamation I was having in joints caused by memopause. In combination with the Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM which I am taking, I am now pain free. I have read that it is as effective as non-steroidal antiinflamatories. I used to take ibubrofen, but it caused me problems with bowel and stomach. I'm very happy with this supplement.

turmeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great quality true to NOW products. Using for inflammation.

great for joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the few supplements i keep taking, its great for my joints, reduces the pain after working out... it helped my grandma aswell, she had pain on her legs and after taking theese she feels much better.

My cardiologist mentioned this to me

Posted by Pvnshelp on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

His mother takes curcumin as an anti-inflammatory. I used all mine up and failed to get more for a few weeks and began to have some trouble with my knee. Started taking it again and my knee got better again.