Good essential oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Having never liked the essential oils available at the health food store I was surprised that I liked them when a friend introduced me to Young Living essential oils. But for a fraction of the cost of YL, I can get some Now essential oils. My favorite Now oils are the mint, cinnamon, orange, and lime oils (but I haven't tried them all yet). I mostly use the mint in the wash, a few drops added to a load of laundry makes the laundry room smells great. If I don't want to bother with the diffuser, I put a few drops in cotton balls and drop them in the garbage cans in the bathrooms (cinnamon and orange mixed together are good for this). Had an invasion of ants and I mixed some mint oil in baking soda and sprinkled that around where they were coming in and it chased them away. I keep finding more uses for it.

saved my gums

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Goes great with mint and water in a spray bottle for my skin, sheets, face, mouth. Essential oils cured my gum disease. Peppermint oil spray did the trick. There is peppermint oil and many other oils in my mouthwash and toothpaste, but spraying my gums here and there made all the difference. It was organic peppermint oil. Wonderful quality :-)

Keeps away pests!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to deal with mice problem. They are gone! Also good for keeping away other pests.

Wonderful in a warm bath!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I also like to mix a few drops in my shampoo as my scalp is always itchy. This relieves the itch for a day or two...

Must BUY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I order this product because i have mice in my apartment unit, and as i did my research on this product i can definitely say this is the best thing EVER! As i keep my apartment clean it smells great, please used very little on the cotton balls every week. Luv this and the price is priceless!

Poor Packaging (loose cap) but Quality is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Received item with 20% spill despite cap is sealed. Very disappointed with the lost as cap is loosely sealed. Suggest to look into packaging of the item. Whole delivery box is full with peppermint scent affecting other items (oily and messy).

Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

Excellent Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use a couple of drops with my hair shampoo, and I also include in the bucket when I wash my floors - beautiful refreshing and clean perfume.

great in home made healthy dark chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

two drops and the chocolate tasted like heavenly food

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my hot oil treatment, and it makes my scalp feel so refreshed. I also had a stuffy nose, and I dabbed a bit on my nose to open up airway. It worked.