This can cause male breast.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product gave me gynecomastia so If you are a man and are sensitive to estrogen you should stay away!

cheap pre workout suplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

4 caps before training does the trick

Great for nursing moms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started this supplement in order to increase milk supply. I noticed a difference right away. Just so you know, Fenugreek smells like celery seed to me, and it comes out the pores of your underarm as you perspire. Interestingly, it makes your breast milk smell like maple syrup. I have had no problems with nursing, even with my daughter's growth spurts, I am able to keep up and have not needed to supplement with formula. Some people warned of engorgement as a result of using this, but I haven't experienced any negative effects, just more milk supply.

Helped me with breastmilk supply

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was losing my breast milk supply and this plus blessed thistle helped me to increase it. I definitely recommend!

Fenugreek

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has had some problems nursing her baby and not producing enough milk, she was told to use this along with Blessed Thistle and they both seem to be working. She is producing more milk now.

Sinus problems ?

Posted by Jovien on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are a very good subsitute for regular sinus medicin you get from the doctors, and much better because you don't get the drowsiness... :)

No smail on body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you use one every day there will no bad smil in your body

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good for diabetes.

Fenugreek 500mg, 100 caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with the price and the fast delivery. Momma dog's milk was increased. She was able to finish nursing her 7 puppies. I will use your site again.

Great quality for a great price...

Posted by IngaElizabeth on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this in combination with the Now Foods Blessed Thistle for breastfeeding/increasing milk supply...works great.