Thyme works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

My lungs were extremely loaded up with junk from years of allergies. It took two bottles, but the Thyme did what it said it would, and turned the thick mucous to a liquid. I actually gurgled when I spoke. One day I hung upside down to see what would happen. Within a minute or two, this nasty tasting warm liquid from my lungs came out. Gravity allowed the thick mucous that had turned to liquid to easily come out of my lungs. In a day, I was a new person. I hadn't been able to breath for a few years. There were times that I woke up in a panic because was locked up and frantically looking for my inhaler. Amazing stuff. Not quite sure why the Fenugreek is added to the Thyme. I take a little now and then to keep things from loading up again.

Just as good as more expensive brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this for sinus/allergy congestion and it really works.

Great for sinus problems!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this for over a year just to help with my horrible sinus problems. I notice the difference if I do not take this everyday. I start to get bad sinus pain and leads to infection. It works for me! Try it, it's not very expensive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

We keep this on hand for our sinuses. It works to take daily as well.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

So Far so good. My mom's been taking it while also exercising (2, 40-minute walks daily) and she says she feels energetic. Her prandial blood sugar is now at or just below 130.

I like

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

Is good for infection and illness.

Better digestions

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

My digestion is better with these capsules.

It seems to help!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really did seem like it dried up extra mucous in my nose. I did feel like my eyes were dried out from it too, but at least I could breathe through my nose!

Not so satisfied!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have earlier been releived in breathing difficulties, but not this time. Maybe I need another product in stead for this.

NOW Fenugreek and Thyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used this much, but I think it's helpful for Candida or other infections I tend to get a lot of.

1 2 3 4