I think it's working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After going thru chemo 3 years ago I started taking these for new hair growth. I'm thinking it's working!

For anemia

Posted by tamerhosny on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is so worth this! Other brands that i saw outside only has 100mcg of folic acid per tablet and have to eat multiple of it per day. The tablet is really very small but it make wonders! I can see radiance on my mum's face now. She has anemia and is now taking NOW FOLIC ACID along with Iron (plus multivatimins & minerals).

A must supplement for all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has been a great supplement since I suffer with various sicknesses. One of them allergies and asthma and it has helped drastically so that I don't take an asthma pump anymore. I take 3 tabs a day and more if I feel allergies or asthma coming on. Great for inflammation as well!

Good value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great value. Hope it is preventing Alzheimers.

Good For Weightlifters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was suffering a lot from body aches after working out and one of my friends told me to take folic acid. I take one little pill every morning and I have been getting a lot less body aches. It has improved my workout routines a lot! Thanks!

Does as it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this brand and my bloodworks improved after taking this supplement for a period of time. It's tasteless, which is nice, because some vitamin B supplements are just ewww when taking them and while urinating they would leave a strong scent, which isn't the case with these ones. They are small, therefor easy to swallow. The package has plenty of information written on it to know how to use it, what it's for, and what it consists of. Superb, something I'll order again when the need arises.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Put my fiancee on two a day of this while she was pregnant. I believe this provided quick DNA replication and, along with the rest of the stack, allowed my newborn quick and mostly perfect development.

B vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good for vegetarians & quality product

Effective, inexpensive. Great product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been using folic acid for years. Improves menstrual cramps and really gives me energy. Also seem to help a bit on my acne healing... @[email protected]

Maintains healthy blood production

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with the formation of red and white blood cells