Severely bad reaction.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this to help with a Blastocystis (protozoan) infection of the gut that I have had for over 2 years now, and all it did was give me a terrible migraine, and it made all the same joint pains and intestinal/bowel pains return, after I had worked really hard over 4 months to get myself feeling better. I took this for two days, only 1/2 of the dropper twice a day. That's all it took to make me feel bad again, even with the parasites. It also gave me open sores and blisters on my lips. I can't say which of the ingredients did this. I've taken wormwood before in small amounts with no problems, so not sure if it was that or the cloves or walnut hull. Proceed in small amounts and proceed with caution if you are trying this for the first time. It may or may not agree with you.

allergy

Posted by sveta-goryun on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I has allergy from this complex

Didn't do anything .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Either I don't have worms, whivh I doubt, (haven't dewormed in more tgan 5 years), or this product is utter rubbish. It did nothing!!!

The taste was horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The smell and taste were really overwhelming. I can not use this product.

wormwood complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

terrible taste

Didn't do anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't see any worms in my poo; did it religiously every day and went through two bottles because of digestive problems. Maybe I didn't have worms to begin with.

Do not buy if you are in U.K.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seemed like a great website at first and has signs encouraging international orders. I ordered 5 bottles and received a soggy parcel with 2 bottles broken and empty inside. Also, I was not aware I had to pay another £15 in tax and charges once it reached UK border. UK customers should notified before purchase.