Severely bad reaction.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this to help with a Blastocystis (protozoan) infection of the gut that I have had for over 2 years now, and all it did was give me a terrible migraine, and it made all the same joint pains and intestinal/bowel pains return, after I had worked really hard over 4 months to get myself feeling better. I took this for two days, only 1/2 of the dropper twice a day. That's all it took to make me feel bad again, even with the parasites. It also gave me open sores and blisters on my lips. I can't say which of the ingredients did this. I've taken wormwood before in small amounts with no problems, so not sure if it was that or the cloves or walnut hull. Proceed in small amounts and proceed with caution if you are trying this for the first time. It may or may not agree with you.

allergy

Posted by sveta-goryun on April 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I has allergy from this complex

Didn't do anything .

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Either I don't have worms, whivh I doubt, (haven't dewormed in more tgan 5 years), or this product is utter rubbish. It did nothing!!!

The taste was horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

The smell and taste were really overwhelming. I can not use this product.

wormwood complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

terrible taste

Lids not secured leaked everywhere

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Both bottles I ordered arrived with days and both bottles need to go in the bin the lids were not secures at all liquid everywhere

Extreme abdominal pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was really excited to use this product as part of a parasite cleanse. I started with 2 dropper a day and then 2 droppers twice a day, but after a few days I started getting rather sickly. I experienced intense abdominal pain and was stuck in bed for a week. It made me feel incredibly nauseous and like I had to go to the bathroom, but when I went nothing came out. Just an awful feeling of needing to eliminate but I couldn't have a bowel movement or even vomit. I wasn't constipated, I would go 1-2 times a day, but when the pain came on I would immediately have to use the bathroom. After having a very soft bowel movement I would continue to feel like I would have to go, yet nothing came!!. I stopped for a week and then tried to start again. This time only doing 1 dropper a day. I'm on my fourth day and again, am starting to feel sickly. I gave myself an enema to help eliminate toxins and will stop taking this tincture. Not sure if it's die-off or what, but the side-effects are not worth it!

Didn't do anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't see any worms in my poo; did it religiously every day and went through two bottles because of digestive problems. Maybe I didn't have worms to begin with.

Do not buy if you are in U.K.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seemed like a great website at first and has signs encouraging international orders. I ordered 5 bottles and received a soggy parcel with 2 bottles broken and empty inside. Also, I was not aware I had to pay another £15 in tax and charges once it reached UK border. UK customers should notified before purchase.