Too Diluted To Be Effective !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought 2 large bottles and a'm disappointed with how diluted this formulation (watery, tea colored and full of alcohol) is despite its bigger 2fl oz size at a cheaper prize over others and no effect. I've tried many bottles of Nature's Answer and some others and they were bitter and so much thicker with more black paste in consistency than watery alcohol. They seemed to work moderately. I'm going to order Dr Clarks' products (great reviews everywhere) and try them, despite it being more expensive. Size and price in this case does NOT matter-brand and reputation does.

I'm not seeing results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes absolutely horrible even if it's masked in juice. I take two dropperfuls, 3 times a day. Unfortunately this product has NOT helped to relieve the uncomfortable itch associated with a pinworm.

Not great for all parasites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is not a good formula for Blastocystis. It has a high alcohol content and made me very windy. Had good results from Pure Planet parasite cleanse though but not complete eradication.

Worth a try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It doesn`t fix my skin rash/itch and the similar problems in the stomach/gut. Some changes though.. Of course I don`t know for sure if it`s parasites, but something like that. Not candida.. So is it to weak? Anyone have some stronger parasite product to recommend?