Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. This product is chosen because of its anti parasite and anti fungal properties and it contains some of the most researched products for it. It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is very cheap unles s you are using it for a long time as this product is not meant to be. Check out my page for more reviews!

love/hate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

OMG, i so hate the taste of this but i understand its the best solution for parasite harassment so, on with the war.

i think its working!

Posted by aquagal on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i think its working for me, i am using the dr. hulda clark parasite killing program with this, and on the fifth day i saw some white like hairline thread in my poo..

Hard to say.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for about a week, one pippette-full once or even twice a day. Nothing much has happened. Last time I used a similar tincture by another company, interesting thigns appeared in the bowl. perhaps this is milder and I need to wait a bit longer. Tastes not entirely foul.

I feel better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not certain whether or not I had parasites but I took this product to be sure. I do feel better and seem to have more energy. Does not taste all that terrible either.

not hungry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I havn't noticed a big difference yet, but I sure don't feel any worse! I prefer to take it straight, in the middle of my tounge (less bitter taste that way) and then chase it with water. I have been keeping off some weight that I lost and perhaps this is helping. I don't seem to have as many cravings and my cravings are less strong than they were before.

Better taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The taste of this is much better than similar products. It seems to be doing the job.

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works well for candida and I had no die off with this product. I am not using candida clear which works really well too, even if you skimp on the diet a little.

So far so good.

Posted by bewithnature on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good taste cant twll if it got ridof any parasites yet

Wormwood complex is great