Seasonal Allergies Bite the Dust

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Anti-inflammatory for osteo and rheumatoid arth. Inflammatory properties also stopped my seasonal allergic rhinitis and keeps my nasal passages open.

ginger root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for years and love it works great I take it for arthritis, high cholesterol it is also a good blood thinner and antiiinflammatory. I used to have high cholesterol so started taking it many years ago. I have never had cholesterol problems since. Now I have arthritis too and it helps a lot in combination with tumeric.

Now Foods, Ginger Root, 550 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is interesting that the AMA have stated that Ginger Root is helpful in treating arthritis; however, they will not recommend it because it isn't a drug (that they can control and get money for). I recommend anyone who has arthritis try this. No side effects.Np excessive drugs. It helps. I have much less pain than before I started this a year ago.

Great digestive aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

With this supplement, I didn't fully realize its benefits until I stopped taking it. I am going right back on it! It definitely helps in keeping digestion on track and reducing effects of stress.

Great product !

Posted by vinetu28 on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have bad acid reflux. I will admit up front that it resulted from poor eating and fairly large cycles of gaining and losing substantial amounts of weight (all bad combinations that result in developing acid reflux). I currently take Omeprazole, but I will be the first to tell you that, at times, not even a double daily dosage of that powerful drug can fully calm my stomach. I decided to try natural supplements to help me curb down the medication. I tried many things, but Now Foods Ginger was a miracle! After my stomach was going on a spell of pain and discomfort (there will be cycles of several days or weeks where I have to take additional meds), I purchased this product. For the first five days, I took 2 pills with every meal up to five times a day. After those five days, my stomach improved DRAMATICALLY. I felt almost no discomfort, and now I take only 1 pill of omeprazole for maintenance and a mere 2 pills of ginger 1 to 2 times a day. As of late, I have only taken 2 pills of ginger ONCE a day and ONLY BECAUSE it is good for my digestive system, NOT because I actually feel like I need it. Also, ginger capsules are easy to take, easy to swallow, and affordable. Now I understand that Ginger is also good for nausea and has a lot of other health benefits, but it was for stomach achs/pains that were caused by my acid reflux that I bought it and it played a 90% role in curing my stomach discomfort. I will take this product for the rest of my life and I will tell any reader of this review who can relate to my symptoms and wants relief....do not think about whether you should buy this product. When used in conjunction with DGL Lozenges it is effective in helping with indigestion. Also, you may consider taking this product in combination with Peppermint or Bromelain. Thank you iHerb for the BEST service and prices!

best reflux remedy of all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I came down with acid reflux about 15 years ago, and have tried many natural, OTC, and prescriptions drugs, and none have helped me as much as the ginger root capsules from Now Foods. This product has been a life saver.

GREAT for Sleep at night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I combine it with other anti-inflammatories such as Curcumin,Boswellia,Bromelain and sleep like a baby...again, as long as I am alone.Better than Melatonin.Makes sense because at my age I am sure I have a lot of whole body inflammation, especially since I have a few girlfriends to keep happy

Worked Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product I have less indigestion. After I eat my meals, I like the calm way by stomach feels

Easing Joint Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am using Ginger and Curcumin supplements to reduce inflammation of my arthritic joints. The ginger makes the Curcumin even more effective. These items along with a good exercise program have made me wonderful.

Excellent product! This stuff is the best for stomach discomfort.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The directions say to take 2 a day, but I often take double that amount if I'm having digestive issues.