Help

Im in love with this soap! For hyperpigmentation and Acne!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take other supplements for quite a while, which have never fully resolved my acne issues, although they have been greatly improved. Still have some residual acne and clogged pores, and after reading all the amazing reviews decided to order the black soap, and it did not disapoint: very supple skin with smaller pores and gradually much more even, and brighter with reduced impurities. AMAZING skin! CLEVER TIP: cut a very small slice (a little goes a loooong way) and make liquid soap with it (plenty of easy DIY recipes online), then put it in a soap dispenser and you will have the same amazing benefit in a much more practical format, it may not lather as much, but that is irrelevant for me!! Works for me. Have also cut a small slice of it and put it in one of those small complimentary hotel soap boxes, and carry it with me on trips without being heavy, bulky or triggering the liquid limitations of planes. Try it!

No more foundation for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nubian Heritage Black Soap is a gift from God. Less than 4 dollars, and 1 bar last for a LONG time. Please try this before you spend your money anywhere else. My results are so amazing, that I don't have to wear foundation anymore!! I finally have the perfect skin I've been dreaming of. reduces and eliminates acne scars prevents/gets rid of white heads prevents/gets rid of pimples beautiful radiant skin (use it with a face scrubber)

Smells good and does it's job, but...

Posted by AneBra on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely not real, black African soap, as it claims to be. The price is more than fair for a product like this in my opinion, but I wish they would stock up on the real deal on iherb.

Great for healthy skin, unlike ordinary soaps which make skin dry

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. While an ordinary soap is harsh for the skin and should be avoided if you have various skin conditions, African Black Soap has long been used to heal problem skin. It’s good for thinning fine lines, evening out dark spots, eczema, razor bumps and eliminating blemishes. It is also used to lightly exfoliate and give you healthier looking skin. The soap can also be used on your body or hair or for oily skin, dry skin, skin rashes, scalp irritations, body odors and is good for sensitive skin.

Caused dryness and eczema

Posted by AnnaOst on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed by this product! I'd been eager to try it because of all the fantastic reviews, but couldn't understand the admiration when I finally started using it on my skin. I have sensitive combination skin and I was hoping to get rid of comedones in T-zone. But this soap wasn't helpful at all. Instead I gained a bigger problem - within few days of use my skin became extremely dry, which resulted in ECZEMA. Few red itchy spots appeared on my skin and kept growing for a couple days causing a lot of irritation. I didn't want to blame the soap for it, but as soon as I stopped using it, my skin started healing. When I tried to use this soap all over my body, my skin started burning and itching. From what I found out later, this brand uses harsh artificial fragrances in their products (real black soap doesn't smell like that at all!), as well as unnecessary dyes which can hurt your skin. Would never recommend this to anyone.

Best Soap EVER! Food for skin!

Posted by Arabia on Jun 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My skin feels so moisturizered after using this soap, it has Vitamin E which is so good for the skin, my skin is so sensitive and i was never disappointed with Vitamin E. I love the fact that this soap has Oats which full of vitamins that have many benefits for skin, I call this soap (Skin food soap). هذي الصابونه مليئة بالفيتامينات..شوفان وفيتامين إي وصبار..اسميها غذاء البشرة لما فيها من الفوايد للبشرة..ماشاء الله مناسبه جدا لبشرتي الحساسة..اختصرتلكم ترجمتي واتمنى انكم استفدتم من تعليقي

AMAZING PRODUCT!!!

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am absolutely in love with this soap! For the past couple of months I've been using it a few times a week to wash my face (and not to mention all over every time I shower) and I cannot believe how clear my skin has become - no more spots, no more redness and the most soft and supple feel! I would recommend it to all - it is so worth it. The bar is quite large so is quite economical. The smell reminds me of burnt caramel which I love =) If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click' yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on page.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used soap to wash my face in decades but, I heard such great reviews that I decided to give it a shot. I am not a big fan of the smell but, it works well for my skin!

Allergic reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've never had an allergic reaction to any product like I had to this. Within about 2 hours of using it, my skin felt like it was on fire and I could feel my face pulsing. I used this all over my body, and my body turned red and itched horribly. My face also swelled up in a way that honestly made me nervous about things getting pretty serious. I showered again after I realized that this was the problem; unfortunately I didn't think about the tiny amount of residue from my razor and thus I continued to use it for a couple of days and itched too badly to sleep well at night. :/ I LOVE Iherb and I know that this product has gotten tons of good reviews. Even the 1 star reviews didn't describe anything like what happened to me. But I've never been allergic to any product like this, and I felt like maybe I should let people looking at the reviews know that there's *something* in this soap that might cause some allergic reactions.

LOVE Nubian Heritage!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this one to use on my face because I have very dry skin and acne. I was not disappointed. I love it and all of their products that I have tried so far and have ordered more. My daughter and son tried it and they loved it and want me to order some for them too!