Excellent quality but an acquired taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The Nutiva product is very good - an organic product in an opaque quality bottle that does not drip. It can be hard to get the product out of the bottle due to the no-drip features - takes me two hands to squeeze before any oil comes out, but then the flow is manageable. The one thing you should be aware of is that despite the claim of light, nutty flavor, hemp oil "solo" is a tough taste to acquire. There is an intial "nutty" taste up front but then a bitter, very grassy lingering flavor at the end. Personally I won't put it in smoothies etc. because I don't want to make my whole meal taste "off." Better to just squeeze it in to the appropriate size teaspoon, hold your breath, say "cheers" and then down it, perhaps with a nice lemon water chaser. :-) I give this product 5 stars for quality but dock it 1 star for the rather misleading packaging verbiage regarding the flavor.

Perfect; Gave 4 stars due to it being so delicate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to use this oil for the oil cleansing method for my acne and it made my skin PERFECT AND SMOOTH LIKE WHIPPED SHEA BUTTER....but sadly, I had to refrain from repurchasing because it would end up costing me money -over time-. It needs to be refrigerated and expires after a certain amount of time and I only would use a dime sized amount for my entire face every day, it isn't necessarily possible for me to use it all up in the recommended amount of time. I mean, I suppose I could use it in my food since that's what it's initially made for buttt I don't want to. I love it for my face. I use Life-Flo almond oil for my face now and it works great just doesn't give as fast a result as this hemp oil. I love this oil so much :(

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because my son has eczema. Treatment includes intake and apply directly on affected areas. However, I tried this for a week and didn't see much improvements. Despite this, I will say this is a very high quality of cold pressed hemp oil. I eat it with bread and salad and it tastes better than virgin olive oil. The price is very reasonable too.

Tastes great

Posted by jussipoika on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes just like it should and the bottle is quite practical also with it's special kind of nozzle FIN: Kuopion yliopistossa tehdyt kliiniset tutkimukset ovat osoittaneet terveellisten rasvahappojen määrän nousseen merkittävästi terveiden aikuisten veressä, kun he olivat nauttineet päivittäin 2 ruokalusikallista hamppuöljyä neljän viikon ajan. Tätä löydöstä pidetään syynä siihen, miksi niin monet ihmiset ovat kertoneet ihon kunnon paranemisesta, kynsien vahvistumisesta ja tukan tuuheutumisesta.

For facial oil moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Hemp seed oil feels utterly lovely on the skin. It is silky and smooth, and glides across the skin beautifully, leaving a silky smooth finish that’s not too oily and not at all sticky.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste just like hemp.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband said it's quite work!

I believe it is a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But personally just don't like the taste of it

i love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's simply good and healthy

quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good, recommend to sensitive skin

1 2 3