Delicious!!!

Posted by heidischuyten on August 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have searched for years to find a protein shake that I can consume. I have over 40 food allergies inlcuding gluten, dairy, whey, rice and pretty much everything else. I was so excited when I found this. They shake is declicous and very filling. I would give it a 10 out of 10.

Great Alone or Mixed with Another Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I can easily have it on its own, with 3-4 scoops in rice, almond, or coconut milk to make an excellent shake (I also add a generous shake of cinnamon and a dash of vanilla, both organic and from iHerb of course). I also add it to the True Vitality Plan Protein Shake (vanilla), because I like to mix hemp, pea, and rice proteins- I believe they're the most effective proteins, best absorbed and easiest on digestion. I also use a blender bottle with blender ball from iHerb; it's the fastest and best way to whip up a quick protein shake.

Protein supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product a while back and so far I like it. The taste is fantastic and it seems to be of good quality.

really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best shake I have tried so far! It tastes really good, and gives me a energy-boost in the morning. I will keep on buying these for sure!

Tastes nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

just to comment on taste wise, the taste is very good and mixes very well with milk. Hemp is very healthy, much better choice than whey protein.

Nutiva Vanilla hemp seeds protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

The sheepinh itself was fast and effective, the products arrived in a great condition, well packed, in a plastic container exactly as shown on the website, and comfortable to open and ensures freshness and reuse ability. The product itself is tasty, can be mixed within poridges, shakes, smoothies and even as flavored and valueable addittion to baking recipes.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Both nutrient dense and delicious, I find this a great buy, especially knowing that it's a clean source of protein and other essential nutrients.