Delicious!!!

Posted by heidischuyten on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have searched for years to find a protein shake that I can consume. I have over 40 food allergies inlcuding gluten, dairy, whey, rice and pretty much everything else. I was so excited when I found this. They shake is declicous and very filling. I would give it a 10 out of 10.

Great Alone or Mixed with Another Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I can easily have it on its own, with 3-4 scoops in rice, almond, or coconut milk to make an excellent shake (I also add a generous shake of cinnamon and a dash of vanilla, both organic and from iHerb of course). I also add it to the True Vitality Plan Protein Shake (vanilla), because I like to mix hemp, pea, and rice proteins- I believe they're the most effective proteins, best absorbed and easiest on digestion. I also use a blender bottle with blender ball from iHerb; it's the fastest and best way to whip up a quick protein shake.

really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best shake I have tried so far! It tastes really good, and gives me a energy-boost in the morning. I will keep on buying these for sure!

Protein supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product a while back and so far I like it. The taste is fantastic and it seems to be of good quality.

Tastes nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

just to comment on taste wise, the taste is very good and mixes very well with milk. Hemp is very healthy, much better choice than whey protein.