nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i more like gel

Contains Preservative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't use this product after purchasing it from iHerb as it contains a preservative and I need to avoid preservatives due to atopic dermatitis. The ingredient list on iHerb and the manufacturer's site do not list the preservative, but it is clearly list on the bottle I purchased.

Not really

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought it will really mustorize my skin But I think it will suit the normal or oily skin, not good for dry skin!

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it but very little comes out so getting enough for your legs f.x is tough

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used it over makeup and, while it's refreshing, it doesn't set my make up that well. Good price, though.

Está bien

Posted by nataliarubio on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No está mal, aunque no me gusta mucho el dispensador, me gustaría más que pulverizara el producto. Lo que hace es tirar un chorro y listo. Como suelo aplicar aloe con frecuencia no está mal tenerlo también en spray para que se absorba más rápido.

weird scent

Posted by HealthyMoi on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it smells really bad so i only used it on legs when i hit myself accidentally and it seems to be good. i tried it on my face but couldn't stand this scent. it is sort of mix of a citric acid with burned tires scent. i've read that people liked the smell or it is ''real aloe vera scent''. maybe mine is bad.

not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It absorbs quickly but doesn't moisturize at all.

pas indispensable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Le spray envoie un jet violent, donc pour le visage ça n'est pas très agréable. Je l'utilise surtout pour mes cheveux très secs, épais et frisés. Je ne le rachèterai sans doute pas.