N.C., USA ... Great Product to add to Facial Regiment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like using this product as part of my facial regiment in the morning, and in the pm before bed. I wash my face with an organic non-stripping cleanser, then take "witch hazel" and smooth it over my face and neck, when that is dried, i then shake the spray bottle of this Real Aloe product, and spray approx. 7 sprays in the cupped palm of my hand, quickly rubbing the hands and quickly spreading it over my entire face and neck, allow it to dry, and it has cleared up my sporadic breakouts. Eating some good quality non-fat yogurt at least 3 times a day, also helps, smiles. This product works well for me being 40 and my 11 year old daughter as well.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good aloe spray, difficult to get this kind of product wrong. I have given 4 stars simply because the spray is very harsh, more directional than a light spritz which is surely the point of putting aloe in a spray bottle.

Aloe Vera Spray

Posted by BrianMike on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is very good for acne, oily and combination skin. Because this spray is not greasy or sticky and skin absorb it quickly. On the other hands, I also use it to spray on my wound or scar and these area have been healed very fast. But the smell is so strange! (Maybe it is a Organic Product)

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it... but I prefer their Aloe Vera gel.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is good for abrasions and burns

Lielisks mitrinātājs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It kā parasts ūdens ar alveju, bet tiešam labi mitrina un nomierina sakairinātu ādu, lieliski noder pēc sauļošanās un epilācijas/vaksācijas, kā arī vienkārši ādas mitrināšanai un atsvaidzināšanai vasarā. Ir mazliet augu smarža, bet neizteikta un izvēdinās momentāli.

Prefer to Spray this onto Palm then spread onto face and

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I always loved Aloe Vera as my staple regimen, The texture of this spray is slight thicker and can be a it messy spraying directly onto face. Thus I usually prefer to spray onto my palm first then spread onto my face AM and night.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great Product, I like it

Great value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I apply this during the day or on blemishes. It's great for healing and rehydrating. It doesn't spray evenly, so I have to spread in on my face with clean hands. Great value.

Super

Posted by biotytips on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

J'aime l'aloe vera sous toutes ses formes! En spray c'est super pratique pour se rafraichir ou pour hydrater ses cheveux. Cependant je trouve qu'il pique un peu les yeux

1 2