Less Acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Made my skin look great only wear it at night though since makes my skin look orange but does kind of fade away pretty much anyways after awhile and I think it's minimized my acne.

Orange face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has a deep orange color, makes my face the color of setting sun when applied full strength, read the color wld go off after a period. My face still retain a hint of orange e following day. Makes my skin smooth like petal, e drawback is e color. I dilute w other oils and color is ok but feel applying neat works better. I really like e oil for e effect is gd. Hv ordered the seed oil n hope its just as gd but sans e color.

It does stain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this at night on a few sun spots I had removed to help heal them. Even though I mix a few drops with moisturizer, it still rubs off on my pj's and the stain will not wash out. I got some on my pillow case & that came out in the wash, so I guess the type of material is key. Whenever I use it now, I make sure I wear the same pj's that night. I'm sure it is a very good product, I just haven't used it long enough to comment on that. I do use other sea buckthorn products and love them.

TC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful for use on the face. Can be used day or night before applying moisturiser.

orange oil but it heals my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it looks very orange after applying on my face but it heals my wound skin quickly. however, it can be applied in the morning as it looks too orange. I will think of trying seed oil instead next time.

Nice with other oils!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have enjoyed incorporating this to my homemade oil serums. It brightens and has a nice texture. This is best used with carrier oils like jojoba, grapeseed, coconut etc.

Good berry concentrate

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for my skin , but I use it at night after my shower as your skin turn orangy/yellowish/dark reddish depending on how much u use and let it absorb into skin at least and hour and the light run into skin , the colour is nearly gone but colour fades by the morning , and yes of course u get some staining on pillow , I use old pillow slip. I use three or four times per week seems to be helping dry itchy skin.iherb provide good customer service and fast delivery, thanks.

Great for my sensitive skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mix a little with the sea buckthorn seed oil for my face and it soothes my sensitive skin.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The oil is a very orange and does transfer onto pillow sheets. Make sure to use a towel or something to protect it. I use this for my face and can't say whether it does anything or not. Does moisturse my face fairly well. Perhaps I need to try the seed oil instead.

Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Product is fine for now but wouldn't recommend and I wouldn't purchase again because it has little effect and an orange tint that stains and it doesn't mix well into drinks, it is meant to be kept room temp because if it is kept too cold it hardens but will thaw out.