Skin feels younger, brighter and radiant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The result is almost visible instantly. However, very expensive for such a little bottle. I will order again though. Put the oil on your face for a 10 to 20 mins- careful of the red colour, it is the rich antioxidants and vitamins- after washing your face I promise you will see the pores are gone and your skin feels younger, brighter and radiant.

Sea Buckthorn seed oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taken this 2 months, along with the berry blend and my skin feals tighter and not so thin. Lost about 8lbs.

Helps clear up perioral dermatitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil, along with an anti-candida diet, has almost totally cleared up my daughter's dermatitis. Very soothing to the skin.

Organic Himalayan, Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the way it clears any redness from my face in 1-2 days. Only one negative-it has a funny smell.

Tastes bad, works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far this seems to work as well as the much pricier Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil.

great for skincare

Posted by marianF on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a skin care product.I apply it on the face at night, under night cream, and it smoothes skin, as well as clears any blemishes and redness.It's a natural oil, packed with all the nutrients the skin needs (E and A vitamins as well as other antioxidants).I see no reason why using serums full of chemicals and synthetic ingredients.

best for rosacea

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I was diagnosed rosacea, I looked for something natural for my sensitive and rosacea skin. I use it before bedtime and I see the difference - my skin is better now.

Redness Gone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had redness on my noise that would not go away, also some red around my lips. I mixed a few drops of Sea Buckthorn in with my moisturisor morning and night and by the next day all redness was gone. My skin has much more glow to it. Gret product

Great Stuff

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oil works very well and is very healing for skin problems.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I apply every night to damp skin. Product disappears. It seems to have reduced clogged pores and wrinkles. Also great on the neck and decolletage.

1 2 3