Way too bitter - definitely not for internal use.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's the most bitter seabuckthorn oil I've ever tried. Unlike all the other seabuckthorn oils I've used, this one doesn't have any soothing effect on the stomach lining. Moreover, it triggers heartburn and acid reflux. It can be used on the skin, though, but not internally. It does moisturize, nourish and soothe dry, dehydrated, damaged and sensitive skin, improving its elasticity and making it softer and smoother, but there are other oils that can do a better job. Not worth $22.77, won't be ordering it again.

Great but stains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product but there's no way to avoid the staining it causes, which seems to be permanent if it gets on anything other than skin. On skin, it appears you have jaundice.

great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this internally and externally, I rub it on some sun damaged spots on my arm and they are lighter and smoother. But be aware, that it's bright red which soaks into my skin after about an hour or so, but I keep it way from my clothes.

Works but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil does work in reducing wrinkles etc, but its bright red/orange and will turn the face yellow once applied. It won't stain skin but it will stain clothes. I can only use this topically at night.

Difficult to Use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I though I was buying strictly skin care serum. But that's not the case. For one thing, you can't put it on your skin without looking like a super greasy yellow-orange alien. Secondly, to use internally, as suggested ... it doesn't mix well with any kind of liquid and leaves the glass greasy too. As for how well this product works internally, I have no idea. I have not seen any results in my skin after the short use. There are not many doses, overall, for the number of drops you're supposed to take at one time.

really intensive stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great in smoothies, but beware not to mess your blender.. the color won't come off from some plastic parts.

Healing my cat's gingivitis really well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it for my cat because he has a gingivitis (gum decease). I rub it into his gums every night, and it seems to help with this condition.

Love sea buckthorn oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

and love this version - I put it in every beauty product I make

SeaBuckWonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From New York, So far I am Pleased with the results after using this product.

MIRACLE OIL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This oil is really wondrous and marvelous. This can be used in disorders, as to , metabolic syndrome. I have been using this, not for me but for my younger brother, who has been suffering from killer disease, diagnosed to be metastasis.Having seen so many failures, I have opted ayurvedic treatment instead of allopathic and chemo and all. This oil is part of my treatment along with other herbal products. I am sure my brother will be totally freed, as most of the part had already been successfully done by this miraculous remedy. May be in couple of months he will come out of this deadly disease. Actually I wanted to write about this God sent oil, after the treatment is over. Anyway, now this is the occasion, where I should minimum, refer to, pay my respect and gratitude towards this, as I feel, make my review, reflecting my feel and response. This oil is meant for metabolic disorders, which, as we all know, can't be reversed, certainly NOT. This oil can do miracles and wonders, the title SEABUCK WONDERS, really, really and really justified. One may think after seeing my comment, may not believe, but, after seeing my detailed review will be able to understand this. I will make that review, after the completion of the treatment, which I am expecting in few months. Meanwhile, whoever likes to know and get any clarification, they can mail me, I will answer them. I really thank, SEABUCK WONDERS and I herb, my most beloved online stores, for providing and promoting this oil at cheaper price comparing to others like Amazon. Thank you once again my dear I herb and it's team for their quick response and gentle attitude. V N MURTY

1 2 3