Sjogren's Snydrome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am writing this review about the sea buckthorn oil blend that I purchased, from iHerb.com. First I looked around all over the web and at some sites others had suggested. I found iHerb, to be the best at pricing and delivery charges of all others. Also those that suffer from the auto immune disease sjogren's snydrome, wanted to let you know this has really helped my body with all the aches and pains. Especially those that come from the arthitis. Also seems to help with my dry skin and hair. I did alot of research and this helps lubracate your body from the inside out.I hope this will be helpful, enjoy iHerb and sea buckthorn oil.

Sea Buckthorn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I use the oil from the capsules to heal cuts and sores. I also take the capsules daily and they have helped restore my skin and also helps with weight loss.

sea bucthorn and weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I BELIEVE I LOST WEIGHT,MY CLOTHES ARE A LITTLE TO BIG NOW...I HATE THAT YOU HAVE TO TAKE THEM 2 HOURS AFTER EATING AND 1 HOUR BEFORE EATING...THE BOTTLES SAYS ON AN EMPTY STOMACH AND I DID RESAERCH AND FOUND THAT THAT CONSIST OF 2 HOURS AFTER EATING AND 1 HOUR BEFORE EATING THATS 3 HOURS OF NO FOOD OR JUICE

Feeling fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this for well over a year now and have not had any cough/cold symptoms, feel vibrant and energetic and my skin is no longer red and blotchy..loving it.

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've only been using this for a few weeks, so I'm not sure about the results, but I think it's okay so far. I've been using the plain Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil for a couple of months, and I noticed yesterday that my nails are stronger than I've ever seen them. I want to give this a good six months to see what it does to my hair and skin. I'll try to remember to update this review.

Superb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So happy with the iHerb service. Shipping was fast. The product really works as my skin becomes smoother...of course,my health condition is getting better and better...have to be patient to get the best result :) Happy Beautiful Me!

Save with PSK 562

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

More affordable than Sibu. Good blend of omegas, provide well rounded beauty and health benefits. Been taking it consistently for 6 months. Use PSK 562.

seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

seems to help

Helpful for PMS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This oil is expensive but it helps with PMS. Borage oil also works, but this one works better. If you are in Canada, don't use DHL shipping, they charge $10 for their services.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking these with Omega's 3,6,9. Haven't noticed a great difference, but will continue on.

1 2 3