great for arthritis - love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

will definitely keep buying

Noticed a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Omega 3-6-9 for clotting issues for almost two years with good results. I recently added Omega 7 to the mix with this product and almost immediately noticed a difference in mental clarity. This product "feels" very clean and the capsules are easy to swallow. It's going to be a permanent part of my "health insurance".

Seabuckthorn Oil Blend 500mg each

Posted by Queenbee on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 every morning. I feel good and look good everyday.

I think it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product primarily for dry eyes so I can comment on its other benefits. For severe dry eyes it does have some relief, not total but some.

Not Bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best price around. Will prick with a pin and use on sores and bug bites, but be careful as it will dye your skin orange for a short-while.

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feeling better from the inside out. It's only been a month and can already feel the difference in vitality.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can't say I noticed any improvement whatsoever in my dryness symptoms after taking this at 2000mg daily for about 5 months.

super , a cera jak marzenie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

wlasnie skonczylam 1 opakowanie i efekty są super, cera jest poprostu śliczna.!!!

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has various uses; one is for urogenital relief for postmenopausal women. Three European studies show relief when 6 pills are taken (relief at the therapeutic dose of 3 gm), however I have relief w/4 pills (dose of 2 gm). Fine product.

SeaBuckWonders Oil Blend, Product that give wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ascorbic Acid result ++ Chew the softgels before swallow, give me a better result