Better looking skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for just over a month my skin is looking fabulous I also pop on open rubbing in my hands and apply it to my face my skin is looking great

SeaBuckWonders Oil Blend, Product that give wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ascorbic Acid result ++ Chew the softgels before swallow, give me a better result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely the best sea buckthorn by far I have come across! Pure and effective! Sea buckthorn is full of nutrients and it has 190 bioactive nutrients which u can rarely find in other supplements! There are many supplements out there and they all have good benefits for our body. But how many of them have bioactive nutrients and 190 bioavailable nutrients that are easily absorbable? It is important that what we eat is bioactive, otherwise it's a waste of your money! So, i highly recommend this!

great for arthritis - love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

will definitely keep buying

Noticed a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Omega 3-6-9 for clotting issues for almost two years with good results. I recently added Omega 7 to the mix with this product and almost immediately noticed a difference in mental clarity. This product "feels" very clean and the capsules are easy to swallow. It's going to be a permanent part of my "health insurance".

Seabuckthorn Oil Blend 500mg each

Posted by Queenbee on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 every morning. I feel good and look good everyday.

Not Bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best price around. Will prick with a pin and use on sores and bug bites, but be careful as it will dye your skin orange for a short-while.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can't say I noticed any improvement whatsoever in my dryness symptoms after taking this at 2000mg daily for about 5 months.

Worth a try!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Purchased to help relieve gastrointestinal problems, which there is a marked improvement that I have noticed since taking --also have noticed overall skin is healthier (especially with Christmas season sweet foods which normally cause a blemish or two) as well, seem to have more energy and did not suffer the normal Christmas bloat and weight gain, which I again attribute to this product!

super , a cera jak marzenie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

wlasnie skonczylam 1 opakowanie i efekty są super, cera jest poprostu śliczna.!!!