Very perfumy

Posted by Babycakes on Sep 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smell is too strong. It sticks to the hair and skin like a perfume and irritates the nose. I used it once and my nose was runny for the rest of the day. It smells floral and makes me think of old woman's perfume and not a baby product. It caused me dandruff as a shampoo. And it made me sneeze as a body wash. I never encountered a product like that before, I was never sensitive to smells and it's clearly not suitable for babies!!! It's also not as hydrating as the label promises - hair felt dehydrated and static (and I have oily hair!) and my skin needed a lotion (which I never use!). Can't tell enough how much I'm disappointed because it's not a cheap product either!

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The whole family uses this as both a shampoo and soap when we shower. My kid with sensitive skin and my husbond with psoriasis love this. And it is also great for my 7 month old baby. It makes my skin hydrated av clean and my haie shiny and soft. Smells good too😁

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A great body wash. The scent is lovely, fresh and sweet, distinct to marula plant and most importantly the ingredients are safe. I even use it for my face.

Great product, terrible packaging

Posted by SoleVeg on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this to wash my hair and it cleans well without drying. However the bottle had spilled about half when it arrived, si I will not be ordering it again.

best baby shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it, I use it for my kids and myself and we are happy, so healthy and safe.

Great line with natural ingredients

Posted by OrganicGirl on Jun 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Mild scent. Natural and safe ingredients but yet an allergic reaction. No doubt it is the essential oil blend so I stick to the Shea Moisture Fragrance Free Wash & Shampoo.

Quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The hair is very clean after washing with this shampoo but just a little bit dry and hard to brush smoothly. need to use conditioner after washing with it. its smell is nice and can foam easily..

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells good but you need to apply a 5 mins moisturizing mask and conditioner after to soften the hair

Caused skin irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the product to start using it during pregnancy and I planned to reorder when the baby is born. Unfortunately, my skin got irritated, red and very itchy after several uses so I switched onto a plant based soap with only a few ingredients (comparing to this product where the list seems to be very long). My husband kept using it after and didn't complain about anything yet I doubt safety of the product for a sensitive newborn baby skin.

don't know.