Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I notice an increase in cognitive ability and sharper brain function when I take Lithium Aspartate. In fact, my husband has also noticed I'm a bit sharper when I take it.

I'm impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a chronic pain patient and so take muscle/pain relievers on a regular basis for years. I've noticed the older I've gotten the worse my memory has become. Also I think the meds dont fully clear my system anymore due to age and length of time taking them. It took about 2 months and I started to notice I wasnt as "foggy" as I used to be and felt more alert at times. You just get used to that kind of burnt out feeling if you've had it for years. But I was really getting concerned with my short term memory loss and this has begun to help with that issue. Thank iHerb.

This product helps me sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tested this product during a couple of weeks and it helps me to sleep. I take two capsules every evening and when I wake up next morning I feel very good and not tired or irritated.

Solaray, Lithium Asparate, 5mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very satisfied with product

summertime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended for memory retention. Seems to be working.

I think it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I give it to my 16 year daughter 2-3 times a week for strong mood swings.

Microdose lithium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended on https://www.consumerlab.com/ Microdose lithium may be helpful for mood, and maybe for Alzheimer's prevention. So far the recommended microdose is 1 mg per day, so these capsules are a little high in strength, but it is easy to buy empty capsules and split up a 5 mg capsule into smaller quantities. Seems to help somewhat with mood stabilisation for me.

Lithium Aspartate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As overseas customer I have no complains about the shipment it was handled with speed and efficiency as to the product it is to soon to make any assesment of it efectivnes

iHerb delivers. The Solaray Lithium Aspartate is fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

iHerb sells this product at the best price available, and it got here fast!

Lithium aspartate - it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good results- recommended!!!