pain relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps a lot with pain relief. Surprised my daughter with how much it helped a dance injury

Can't do without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was recently diagnosed with RA and it has concentrated on my feet and hands. I have digestive issues, so finding something that can relieve the stiffness and pain and NOT upset my stomach is a challenge. My Rheumatologist recommended Turmeric and I tried several different combinations before this one. This is the BEST and if I run out and go a few days without it, I really notice the difference. (My only complaint is that the larger size- 60 tablets is not so frequently in stock, so I have to buy several bottles of the smaller quantity. ) ENTHUSIASTICALLY RECOMMEND.

Turmeric Tablets are great for Headaches

Posted by FogBytheSea on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this whenever I feel a headache coming on. They really work for me and I also like the fact that they come in tablet form which I find more convenient for storing in a pill case in my purse. Works great and much safer than nsaids.

Hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tablets are too large and not easy to swallow. You have to make sure you have plenty of water or else you can choke with the tablet. I prefer capsules, but these are cheaper.

the best antiflamory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A learn about turmeric in India, it is very very good Supplement and excellent for cooking safe and healthy thanks.

Good contents

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this to kill off any future cancer cells in my body as I have had bone marrow cancer approx 3 years ago and I feel good.

Tumeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this for gut health, as maintenance. I have noticed fewer colds/virus'. I feel less rundown. I will continue to take 2tablets a day.

Good Turmeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good form of Turmeric.

Review of Product

Posted by Joyster on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I fell very comfortable in taking this product. It appears to be high quality with excellent ingredients.

Good way to take your Turmeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not much to say about this, I'm not 100% sure it was effective for me, but it did no harm - and if it worked then I don't want to stop and have more pain.

1 2